• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    saviopaes
    International Cricket Captain

• saviopaes
    replied
    As for LOCI, I was told by other players that he was a cheat. I choose to ignore. I've played against the team and yes it is impossible to score against the above mentioned players. However, I choose not to play against that team and a few other teams who tend to disconnect often. No names and less drama. Thanks
    K.P
    Youth Player
    K.P

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied
    Originally posted by K.P View Post
    saviopaes this would be an impressive score if it wasn't against yourself. I've been watching these forums and you moaning about how hard this game is and you hate it. At the time your win loss record with your Ground.0. team was about 50/50 after 40 online games. Since then you've won about 30 of your next 35 games roughly and I've seen you online constantly playing against a team called "lol". Check my records of both your teams win losses and also take into account lol plays as Railways like your above screenshot. This is so ironic considering how irate you get about "cheaters" on this forum and ridiculed a few guys for apparently playing themselves. I'm sure Galvatron and JamesY will not listen as you 3 have your little club but they were very quick to jump on to so called cheats on CC2020.

As for online cheating you've also got LOCI whom from what I can tell is AkhtarPlays who has a team of god like bowlers, however two of them are all rounders which made me very suspicious so I checked his team out with a tool. Let me explain to everyone the way regenerated players work in this game s when a new player is created they take the potential batting and bowling ability off another active player in the same category in their local domestic system. We look at LOCI's all rounder Chopra and his bowling potential is 460 and batting 1260, I scanned the game and no all rounders have these attributes making it impossible for this to happen so he's obviously somehow edited the system himself, looking at Chopra's second team bowling average it would should be lower if he was this good when developed.

I haven't seen any other cheats online and it seems to mainly be good spirit this year, I was surprised to see Foxes had a genuine team with his record so fair play. I kept quiet long enough but seeing how Savio was slating the game and the Devs and then cheating and posting these records I decided I had to break my silence. Back to the shadows I go.
    Yes thanks, I enjoy playing myself. Also pls talk to some of the other guys I've played too - to mention a few; Unctouchables, Foxes, there's a Bangaldesh team online (forgot that name) and an Indian team. I'll surely updated the team names once I remember them. About team lol, yes, I've played against it and Railways it is. I look up the teams too.
    Appreciate your observation skills.
    saviopaes
    Last edited by saviopaes; 08-17-2021, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• K.P
    Youth Player

• K.P
    replied
    saviopaes this would be an impressive score if it wasn't against yourself. I've been watching these forums and you moaning about how hard this game is and you hate it. At the time your win loss record with your Ground.0. team was about 50/50 after 40 online games. Since then you've won about 30 of your next 35 games roughly and I've seen you online constantly playing against a team called "lol". Check my records of both your teams win losses and also take into account lol plays as Railways like your above screenshot. This is so ironic considering how irate you get about "cheaters" on this forum and ridiculed a few guys for apparently playing themselves. I'm sure Galvatron and JamesY will not listen as you 3 have your little club but they were very quick to jump on to so called cheats on CC2020.

As for online cheating you've also got LOCI whom from what I can tell is AkhtarPlays who has a team of god like bowlers, however two of them are all rounders which made me very suspicious so I checked his team out with a tool. Let me explain to everyone the way regenerated players work in this game s when a new player is created they take the potential batting and bowling ability off another active player in the same category in their local domestic system. We look at LOCI's all rounder Chopra and his bowling potential is 460 and batting 1260, I scanned the game and no all rounders have these attributes making it impossible for this to happen so he's obviously somehow edited the system himself, looking at Chopra's second team bowling average it would should be lower if he was this good when developed.

I haven't seen any other cheats online and it seems to mainly be good spirit this year, I was surprised to see Foxes had a genuine team with his record so fair play. I kept quiet long enough but seeing how Savio was slating the game and the Devs and then cheating and posting these records I decided I had to break my silence. Back to the shadows I go.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied
    Highest Team Total:

beating jamesy's record of 419/3 <thought I'll reverse the 1 & the 9...lol>
    OD: 491/8 (Tasmania) - User: saviopaes

couldn't quite beat the highest score <fell short by 10>

Click image for larger version

Name:	RECORD1.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	76976
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
    Said I wasn't playing online this year but decided to have a few games. Poor start losing 2/3 domestic T20 and not even scoring 140 in any. But then I do this in my first T20 INT!!! Way more than I ever got on CC2020 and what happens my opponent (DA) disconnects when he's 9 down despite having a long chat with me and asking for tips how to play game... cheers for wasting my time mate. This crap is why I don't play online much but I'm taking these T20 records so Savio doesn't have them all

Edit: And some nice OD batting records to add after my first ODI
    Good one James.No worries, I'll find a game or two to get one better - that's the beauty of the '3 Blasters' fighting for listings on the honors board. Galvatron, You and myself. We might as well have some new names this time as well, just to give others a chance or two as well

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Said I wasn't playing online this year but decided to have a few games. Poor start losing 2/3 domestic T20 and not even scoring 140 in any. But then I do this in my first T20 INT!!! Way more than I ever got on CC2020 and what happens my opponent (DA) disconnects when he's 9 down despite having a long chat with me and asking for tips how to play game... cheers for wasting my time mate. This crap is why I don't play online much but I'm taking these T20 records so Savio doesn't have them all

Edit: And some nice OD batting records to add after my first ODI
    Attached Files
    Jamesy1984
    Last edited by Jamesy1984; 08-16-2021, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied
    Highest Team Total

FC: 599 (Australia) - User: saviopaes <v/s India>

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-08-15 at 20.14.34.jpeg
Views:	355
Size:	274.3 KB
ID:	76913

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied
    Highest ODI Score: (India) - 368/8 v/s India <50 overs>

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-08-15 at 12.19.01.jpeg
Views:	386
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	76895

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied

Guessing your opponent couldn't be bothered and went all out attack
    it wasn't actually quite the ideal wicket to bat on, I myself batted on it for close to 3 days for the 571 runs

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
    Best Bowling (Innings) - 7/25 S.Dahiya (India) <Test>
    Best Bowling (Match) - 13/56 S.Dahiya (India) <Test>

Highest Team Total <Test>
    571 allout <India> vs <India>

Lowest Team Total (Opposition)
    Test - 42 (India)

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	76832
    Guessing your opponent couldn't be bothered and went all out attack

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied
    Best Bowling (Innings) - 7/25 S.Dahiya (India) <Test>
    Best Bowling (Match) - 13/56 S.Dahiya (India) <Test>

Highest Team Total <Test>
    571 allout <India> vs <India>

Lowest Team Total (Opposition)
    Test - 42 (India)

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	76832

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied
    This is CRAZY! ...but I (of all people) pulled it off....gotta feel distraught for the opposition player. What a sport!

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-08-10 at 16.51.11.jpeg
Views:	442
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	76822

..and this after my top order was blown away

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-08-10 at 16.51.34.jpeg
Views:	432
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	76823

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied

I’m trying to give myself less work not more lol. I did consider it but there is such a gap in quality between some ATG players and normal players it could just get silly.
    C'mon James, we know everyone would chose their best XI. If they didn't - now that would be silly.
    Do it for the love of the game, James. We all know you want to do it now.... be a sport I have a few screenshots ready to post. This is going to be so much FUN. I'm gonna give Unicron (a.k.a galvatron) a run for competition with top scores and insane levels of heist - courtesy Bradman, Mcgrath and others.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
    James - add the ATG criteria too pls. Would just be fun to see ATG players toppling over each other with their respective teams. I already have a couple of records I could share
    I’m trying to give myself less work not more lol. I did consider it but there is such a gap in quality between some ATG players and normal players it could just get silly.

Leave a comment:

• saviopaes

• saviopaes
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	asdfgh2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	231.1 KB ID:	76814

Best Bowling:

t20Int: G.White - 8/27 - saviopaes

Name:	asdfgh1.png
Views:	445
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	76816
    saviopaes
    Last edited by saviopaes; 08-10-2021, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X