No announcement yet.

CC2021 Online Records Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saviopaes this would be an impressive score if it wasn't against yourself. I've been watching these forums and you moaning about how hard this game is and you hate it. At the time your win loss record with your Ground.0. team was about 50/50 after 40 online games. Since then you've won about 30 of your next 35 games roughly and I've seen you online constantly playing against a team called "lol". Check my records of both your teams win losses and also take into account lol plays as Railways like your above screenshot. This is so ironic considering how irate you get about "cheaters" on this forum and ridiculed a few guys for apparently playing themselves. I'm sure Galvatron and JamesY will not listen as you 3 have your little club but they were very quick to jump on to so called cheats on CC2020.

As for online cheating you've also got LOCI whom from what I can tell is AkhtarPlays who has a team of god like bowlers, however two of them are all rounders which made me very suspicious so I checked his team out with a tool. Let me explain to everyone the way regenerated players work in this game s when a new player is created they take the potential batting and bowling ability off another active player in the same category in their local domestic system. We look at LOCI's all rounder Chopra and his bowling potential is 460 and batting 1260, I scanned the game and no all rounders have these attributes making it impossible for this to happen so he's obviously somehow edited the system himself, looking at Chopra's second team bowling average it would should be lower if he was this good when developed.

I haven't seen any other cheats online and it seems to mainly be good spirit this year, I was surprised to see Foxes had a genuine team with his record so fair play. I kept quiet long enough but seeing how Savio was slating the game and the Devs and then cheating and posting these records I decided I had to break my silence. Back to the shadows I go.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by K.P View Post
      saviopaes this would be an impressive score if it wasn't against yourself. I've been watching these forums and you moaning about how hard this game is and you hate it. At the time your win loss record with your Ground.0. team was about 50/50 after 40 online games. Since then you've won about 30 of your next 35 games roughly and I've seen you online constantly playing against a team called "lol". Check my records of both your teams win losses and also take into account lol plays as Railways like your above screenshot. This is so ironic considering how irate you get about "cheaters" on this forum and ridiculed a few guys for apparently playing themselves. I'm sure Galvatron and JamesY will not listen as you 3 have your little club but they were very quick to jump on to so called cheats on CC2020.

As for online cheating you've also got LOCI whom from what I can tell is AkhtarPlays who has a team of god like bowlers, however two of them are all rounders which made me very suspicious so I checked his team out with a tool. Let me explain to everyone the way regenerated players work in this game s when a new player is created they take the potential batting and bowling ability off another active player in the same category in their local domestic system. We look at LOCI's all rounder Chopra and his bowling potential is 460 and batting 1260, I scanned the game and no all rounders have these attributes making it impossible for this to happen so he's obviously somehow edited the system himself, looking at Chopra's second team bowling average it would should be lower if he was this good when developed.

I haven't seen any other cheats online and it seems to mainly be good spirit this year, I was surprised to see Foxes had a genuine team with his record so fair play. I kept quiet long enough but seeing how Savio was slating the game and the Devs and then cheating and posting these records I decided I had to break my silence. Back to the shadows I go.
      Yes thanks, I enjoy playing myself. Also pls talk to some of the other guys I've played too - to mention a few; Unctouchables, Foxes, there's a Bangaldesh team online (forgot that name) and an Indian team. I'll surely updated the team names once I remember them. About team lol, yes, I've played against it and Railways it is. I look up the teams too.
      Appreciate your observation skills.
      Last edited by saviopaes; 08-17-2021, 08:33 AM.

Comment

As for LOCI, I was told by other players that he was a cheat. I choose to ignore. I've played against the team and yes it is impossible to score against the above mentioned players. However, I choose not to play against that team and a few other teams who tend to disconnect often. No names and less drama. Thanks K.P

Comment

I informed the mods weeks ago that LOCI had cheat players. Don't expect any action to be taken against him.

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

Yes thanks, I enjoy playing myself.
            Is that an admittance of guilt or sarcasm?

How many times do teams score 400+ online? Not many I would estimate but you just happened to score 491 a few hours after someone posted a 400+ score.

The Test record of bowling India out twice for under 100 with your bowling attack is also extremely unlikely unless someone just pushed full aggression on each batter, now it could of happened but more likely you did it yourself on another device, especially as "lol" is India and Railways who these records seem to be against. Whenever I see you playing online in the last few weeks it is mainly vs "lol" he's lost 31 of 32 games (suddenly you won about 30/35). I'm no mathematician but often 1+1=2 if you understand where I'm coming from.

If you are not playing as "lol" then you clearly mastered CC2021 days after abusing the developers on this form and saying it's the "worst game ever". If that is the case and you are now an expert then please post an apology to the dev's because quite frankly you've been very blunt and rude in your posts about a game and may have put off potential buyers when in truth there is not much wrong with.

Comment

Is that an admittance of guilt or sarcasm?

How many times do teams score 400+ online? Not many I would estimate but you just happened to score 491 a few hours after someone posted a 400+ score.

The Test record of bowling India out twice for under 100 with your bowling attack is also extremely unlikely unless someone just pushed full aggression on each batter, now it could of happened but more likely you did it yourself on another device, especially as "lol" is India and Railways who these records seem to be against. Whenever I see you playing online in the last few weeks it is mainly vs "lol" he's lost 31 of 32 games (suddenly you won about 30/35). I'm no mathematician but often 1+1=2 if you understand where I'm coming from.

If you are not playing as "lol" then you clearly mastered CC2021 days after abusing the developers on this form and saying it's the "worst game ever". If that is the case and you are now an expert then please post an apology to the dev's because quite frankly you've been very blunt and rude in your posts about a game and may have put off potential buyers when in truth there is not much wrong with.
              It cant get more obvious. Can it? Someone is stupid enough to chose the worst indian domestic railways team and he is generous enough to get beaten black and blue in both od and fc formats against the same opponent.
              One bloke creates or breaks a record and few hours later Savio comes roaring back.
              I always take these online records with a pinch of salt. And honestly nobody other than a couple of people care about these stupid rigged online records.
              I will advise savio to get a life and stop wasting time on creating fake records to feed self esteem and ego. Because honestly mate nobody cares. Sorry if I am too blunt.
              But so were you on your criticism on devs

Comment

Fast FC 100 by Babar and T20 50 and 100 from Taylor
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Jamesy1984; 09-03-2021, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                  Click image for larger version Name:	asdfgh2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	231.1 KB ID:	76814

Best Bowling:

t20Int: G.White - 8/27 - saviopaes
                  Deleting record as this was on CC2020 and sharing a T20 bowling record, OD low score, fast 50 in and bowling performance in FC
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Jamesy1984; 08-29-2021, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Any records for the worst pitch ever!? Me and Shewag11 just had the most crazy match online. The match before this he chased down 140+ with ease to beat me. Pitch was meant to have no bounce in this game but Bumrah and Rabada destroyed me, leaving my 31-8. Somehow I scraped 90 runs playing defensive and thank god cos amazingly I won! Worst pitch ever!

Click image for larger version

Name:	WOW.png
Views:	277
Size:	438.9 KB
ID:	77120

Some real records:

OD High Score, Fast 50, Fast 100, Best Bowling https://i.imgur.com/V3DDh6G.png
                    T20 Partnership https://i.imgur.com/4YPw0Nn.png
                    FC Partnership, High Score, Top Score https://i.imgur.com/8LintlB.png
                    Last edited by josbuttlerfan; 08-24-2021, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by josbuttlerfan View Post
                      Any records for the worst pitch ever!? Me and Shewag11 just had the most crazy match online. The match before this he chased down 140+ with ease to beat me. Pitch was meant to have no bounce in this game but Bumrah and Rabada destroyed me, leaving my 31-8. Somehow I scraped 90 runs playing defensive and thank god cos amazingly I won! Worst pitch ever!

Click image for larger version

Name:	WOW.png
Views:	277
Size:	438.9 KB
ID:	77120

Some real records:

OD High Score, Fast 50, Fast 100, Best Bowling https://i.imgur.com/V3DDh6G.png
                      T20 Partnership https://i.imgur.com/4YPw0Nn.png
                      FC Partnership, High Score, Top Score https://i.imgur.com/8LintlB.png
                      Sounds like one interesting match. Sehwag, as I know only plays t20. I like variety playing different formats, hence don't play Sehwag as he is only one dimensional. He is a good player though.

Comment

Sam Curran 7-24 in a T20 international. Denied them going on his record by a guy DC
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nothing has been done about this and LOCI is still playing online as I type this...

Comment

There is no evidence that LOCI is cheating, thus why nothing has been done about it. The system is much improved for 2021 and we don't believe it has been broken, they might be "gaming" the contracts section to get good players, but there's no sign of cheating as yet. We're looking to do some more checks on this in the near future. K.P has also got some of his facts wrong on how regens are work in Cricket Captain.

2nd team numbers are a guide, and using them to work out if someone is cheating isn't a good idea.

Comment

KP illustrated above that those players don't exist on the database. His team is edited. Play against him and look at them. I informed you quite some time ago about it. When there's edited players it's very apparent when playing against them and Kp looked at the underlying stats.

Comment

500+ in an ODI!!! Turns out anything is possible on lifeless pitches in the sun!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X