Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2021 Version 21.03 Released (Steam) and 21.23 (Mac) - iOS and Android coming soon

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rain94 View Post
    I'm looking to purchase my first Cricket Captain game. Are there any differences at all between the Steam and IOS versions? I would rather play on the go on my IPAD if the versions are identical. Thanks
    Over the years I've played on IOS and Steam (never both versions at the same time though) and they are more or less identical. Only major difference is that updates often release much sooner on Steam. I guess that's the only trade off for portability.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain94 View Post
      I'm looking to purchase my first Cricket Captain game. Are there any differences at all between the Steam and IOS versions? I would rather play on the go on my IPAD if the versions are identical. Thanks
      I prefer the mobile version. As its super convenient and is exactly the same as pc. Plus I think it would be a big distraction if I play on laptop

Comment

I play on iPad and it’s brilliant. Can also play anywhere. I’ve tried it on my phone but find it too small so tire quickly.
        Had an older version on a laptop and just as good as iPad to be honest.

Comment

Thanks for the advice! I will purchase for the IOS today.

Comment

Sureshot Bash complete...no update in game to play with current teams... very very disappointing. I have been playing this game for as long as I can remember and this is the first time I have been disappointed by it. Sureshot this is a big miss.
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
              Sureshot Bash complete...no update in game to play with current teams... very very disappointing. I have been playing this game for as long as I can remember and this is the first time I have been disappointed by it. Sureshot this is a big miss.
              Unfortunately there have been unforeseen issues that have stopped us from releasing the update on PC and Mac. We're still working on these issues for the final CC2021 update.

Comment

interesting information

Comment

Working...
                X