Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2021 Version 21.03 Released (Steam) and 21.23 (Mac) - iOS and Android coming soon

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2021 Version 21.03 Released (Steam) and 21.23 (Mac) - iOS and Android coming soon

CC2021 has been updated on Steam. The Android, iOS and Mac versions will be out next week.

Fix-list:
    - Fixed online error at start of innings
    - Improved online stability
    - Updated 20 Over World Cup Scenario squads
    - Updated International fixtures to remove repeats and improve rotation
    - Improved FC batting for draw AI
    - Reduced incoming FC batsman aggression to 2
    - Fixed bug with non-facing batsman using OD aggression defaults in FC.
    - Fixed rare crash after September contracts (reported for NZ and Zim in 2022)
    - Randomised Eng FC groups
    - Added option to turn off chat in online matches

Great update. Any changes in the Database based on feedback on the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      CC2021 has been updated on Steam. The Android, iOS and Mac versions will be out next week.

Fix-list:
      - Fixed online error at start of innings
      - Improved online stability
      - Updated 20 Over World Cup Scenario squads
      - Updated International fixtures to remove repeats and improve rotation
      - Improved FC batting for draw AI
      - Reduced incoming FC batsman aggression to 2
      - Fixed bug with non-facing batsman using OD aggression defaults in FC.
      - Fixed rare crash after September contracts (reported for NZ and Zim in 2022)
      - Randomised Eng FC groups
      - Added option to turn off chat in online matches
      Great updates. The Chat option is great, thank you so much for that.

Comment

Glad to see there has been an update to touring schedules and less duplicate series in there now, that will definitely improve the international careers.

At the end of 2022 and the first 2 year WTC cycle on the game, the 9 teams in the World Test Championship have all played different amount of series however. For example, South Africa & West Indies have 7 series, but Australia, New Zealand and Pakistan only play 4. Is it going to be too difficult to get the World Test Championship to have 6 series per team, without duplicating opposition in that period?

Skipping through to the 2nd WTC cycle, there seems to be further discrepancy in series played but definitely less duplicate opponents (however, West Indies do play Bangladesh home then away in test series in the same year) If some series are not part of the World Test Championship, can this be highlighted in some way?

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post
          Great update. Any changes in the Database based on feedback on the forums?
          Not from the forums, I changed the following aggression levels based on feedback from a tester:

Changed Gill and Iyer to average and Kishan to aggressive.

There was an end of English season database pass which picked up any other debutantes/new players from Aug/Sep.

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
            Glad to see there has been an update to touring schedules and less duplicate series in there now, that will definitely improve the international careers.

At the end of 2022 and the first 2 year WTC cycle on the game, the 9 teams in the World Test Championship have all played different amount of series however. For example, South Africa & West Indies have 7 series, but Australia, New Zealand and Pakistan only play 4. Is it going to be too difficult to get the World Test Championship to have 6 series per team, without duplicating opposition in that period?

Skipping through to the 2nd WTC cycle, there seems to be further discrepancy in series played but definitely less duplicate opponents (however, West Indies do play Bangladesh home then away in test series in the same year) If some series are not part of the World Test Championship, can this be highlighted in some way?
            Thanks for the feedback moe Just to confirm, your feedback above is with a new save on the latest patch?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback moe Just to confirm, your feedback above is with a new save on the latest patch?
              Hi Sureshot sorry yes to confirm this was a save on the new patch. I just skipped through a few years to see what the fixtures looked like now.

I did realise since that for some teams, their final series of a WTC cycle is at the start of a new season i.e in April/May 2023 of the 2023/24 season for the 2021-23 WTC cycle, so the number of series I mentioned per team might be slightly different. However, I still think there is some discrepancy in the amount of series played.

Thanks for coming back to me

Comment

I believe the 'opt for no chat' option is only for paid members and not to demo users. This user in particular 'ithrowlikeagirl' - now 'itosslikeagirl' is a demo user and the biggest abuser on online games. If it doesn't work with people like those (demo users) then... coz all the paid members are way too nice, far from abusing - they are perfect gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                  I believe the 'opt for no chat' option is only for paid members and not to demo users. This user in particular 'ithrowlikeagirl' - now 'itosslikeagirl' is a demo user and the biggest abuser on online games. If it doesn't work with people like those (demo users) then... coz all the paid members are way too nice, far from abusing - they are perfect gentlemen.
                  The in-match chat disabled option should work fine for demo users. I'll take a look at that user.

saviopaes Please send me screenshots of any abuse you see or receive online.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 11-10-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Great update guys.

Big thanks for taking on board my suggestion to reduce incoming FC batsmen aggression to 2.
                    Was a real pain having to continually drop new batsmen aggression to suit realistic in game batting/match conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
                      Great update guys.

Big thanks for taking on board my suggestion to reduce incoming FC batsmen aggression to 2.
                      Was a real pain having to continually drop new batsmen aggression to suit realistic in game batting/match conditions.
                      This threw me out for the first few matches... but back to how I used to like it
                      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Not from the forums, I changed the following aggression levels based on feedback from a tester:

Changed Gill and Iyer to average and Kishan to aggressive.

There was an end of English season database pass which picked up any other debutantes/new players from Aug/Sep.
                        Yes Sureshot, the scoring rate seems to be more balanced as of now. The maiden overs are also reduced I've noticed, so I assume incidence of singles has been improved too.

Comment

The in-match chat disabled option should work fine for demo users. I'll take a look at that user.

saviopaes Please send me screenshots of any abuse you see or receive online.
                          Yes, I surely will. Knowing the user - he isn't too keen to give up on old habits.

Comment

This update is now live on Mac, we're working on iOS and Android.

Comment

I'm looking to purchase my first Cricket Captain game. Are there any differences at all between the Steam and IOS versions? I would rather play on the go on my IPAD if the versions are identical. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X