This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2024 Bug reports

Please provide as much detail as possible when reporting bugs.

- We're currently looking at issues with South Africa Domestic promotion/relegation
    - Achievements aren't working on Android, we're updating the latest Play Games Services SDK to fix this.

Pad colour still seems to be incorrect for Australia, England and South Africa in white ball formats. Should be green for Australia and South Africa and navy for England.

Comment

Originally posted by 512fm View Post
      Pad colour still seems to be incorrect for Australia, England and South Africa in white ball formats. Should be green for Australia and South Africa and navy for England.
      Fixed in the next patch.

Comment

When would the achievements be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy2024 View Post
          When would the achievements be fixed
          For Android? Not sure yet, we're having to update an SDK. It's top priority so shouldn't be long.

Comment

When selecting an ATG squad in Tournaments, only English teams appear in the 'for Team' filter no matter what country you are selecting.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-29 151735.png
Views:	424
Size:	789.8 KB
ID:	82943
            Attached Files

Comment

When starting an England international career, Dean Elgar appears as a retired Englishman.

Secondly, the 3rd Test against Sri Lanka is down as being played at Leeds when in reality it's at the Kia Oval (South London).

Finally, this one may be just me, but when cycling through player profiles I could have sworn the up arrow is on the right and the down arrow on the left. At the moment they're swapped over and I keep clicking through the wrong way...

Comment

Not given 24 any real workout just yet, but I know on 22 that after 5 years or so there was hardly any foreign players playing in the English 100 comp.
                Little things like the arrows changing can be really disappointing. From 22 the weather/pitch conditions box for no reason has now moved to the top! (iPad user). It’s always been at the bottom within eye glance and doesn’t sit the same at the top. Now making a physical effort to check upon it as it’s not in the eye line.
                On this subject the blue interface is receiving poor reports from phone users (see coresponding post), headaches, eye strain and at worst migraines. A lot of our FB users are hence sadly returning to 22 for a more pleasant, less obstructed (green) game experience.
                Last edited by Yorkie; 07-14-2024, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Baldwin View Post
                  When starting an England international career, Dean Elgar appears as a retired Englishman.
                  He's playing for Essex under an English passport, thus he's showing as retired Englishman.

Secondly, the 3rd Test against Sri Lanka is down as being played at Leeds when in reality it's at the Kia Oval (South London).
                  Will sort.

Finally, this one may be just me, but when cycling through player profiles I could have sworn the up arrow is on the right and the down arrow on the left. At the moment they're swapped over and I keep clicking through the wrong way...
                  We swapped the arrows around this year based on user feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

He's playing for Essex under an English passport, thus he's showing as retired Englishman.

Will sort.

We swapped the arrows around this year based on user feedback.
                    Thanks Sureshot, at least I'm not going crazy!

Would you be so kind as to flag my post in my England Test Career as not spam? I edited it and it flagged up as spam - thanks for your help

Comment

Would you be so kind as to flag my post in my England Test Career as not spam? I edited it and it flagged up as spam - thanks for your help
                      Looks like the posts are live now? Feel free to drop me a PM if you ever get this as it's easier for me to spot.

Comment

Hi there.

I have just got to the end of the 2027 season and when it comes to sorting contracts I click continue and the game just crashes

Comment

Here is a clitch . A 21 year old player plays for the sa under 19 team in the domestic system.
                          when is the update come for the sa system come ?
                          Why does the sa under 19 players disappear and don't get drafted into the game for the next seasons ?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesrlufc View Post
                            Hi there.

I have just got to the end of the 2027 season and when it comes to sorting contracts I click continue and the game just crashes
                            We're in the process of releasing an update that will fix this issue.

Comment

I deleted it and re-uploaded it and that worked fine.

On Elgar, he appears in the England all-time stats (when you add Retired players and sort by Test runs), so something doesn't sit quite right with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X