Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awkward questions and what's wrong with this game? And this website?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward questions and what's wrong with this game? And this website?!

I wanted to start a thread for all the questions people would like answers to but don't seem to be addressed on this forum. I have quite a lot but I'll start by asking why, in a cricket game, the umpires don't know the correct signal for byes - and as far as I know this has been the case since the inception of the game. More to the point, why has no-one bothered to do anything about it? I've got a lot more questions but Norton's telling me your website is unsafe - not a very satisfactory situation for a game which relies on downloads.
    Last edited by gooch; 03-21-2010, 12:55 PM. Reason: typos

Don't worry about Norton. It has a habit for telling people that almost everything's unsafe...

Comment

Try AVG .

Every time a software tries to secretly connect or update AVG asks- Allow or block . Click Block if you don't trust the software .

Norton is good but annoying . Kaspersky is my favorite . I used Kaspersky four years in a row . But now I use AVG . Because AVG is best against Whi32.sality virus . This virus kills all the .exe files . Killed my every games and softwares including notepad.exe , explorer.exe .

That's why I say use AVG if you are lazy to update your anti virus everyday .

I have tested AVG (last updated 2 years ago) and Kaspersky(Last updated 30 days ago) . And the result was AVG catched 85% of virus and spyware where Kaspersky catched only 40% .

Which means if you don't like to update everyday AVG is the right choice .

I think Microsoft Security Essential is another great tool . It's totally free . I have no idea why they are giving this great anti-virus software for free .

Download the software from Microsoft site . Install and update .

Spybot is another free program . It can remove some basic threats .

Comment

I notice no-one has actually answered either of my questions. Norton checks hundreds of thousands of websites and very few are listed as unsafe - but this one is. Why?

Here's another question - why do spinners bowl as many no-balls as quicks? Hardly realistic, is it? I can't imagine anyone who knows anything about cricket hasn't noticed, but this too has been a feature of every version of the game I've played.

Comment

1) AVG and Kaspersky never say this site is unsafe . These are award winning internet security programs .

2) It's the official ICC game website . It's not unsafe or fraud website . Thousands of people are using this site . That is mistake from norton .

3) Bad bowlers ball no-balls in ICC . And spin bowlers from USA bowl more no-balls than someone like Mohammad Asif in real cricket . It's all about the skills .

Comment

if we can go to planetcricket or cricketweb why not here

Comment

Working...
            X