New Zealand - 277 for 8 (50 overs)
    J Ryder 79 B McCullum 43
    J Anderson 3-56 S Broad 1-31

England - 278 for 6 (48.2 overs)
    I Bell 116no A Rashid 34no
    J Oram 3-78 D Vettori 1-31

England win by 4 wickets
    Man of the Match: Ian Bell

What a game! New Zealand looking confident with the bat, despite the figures show a special mention must be made to Luke Wright. Bowling 10 overs for 37 runs while others were been hit around the park then making 25 from 26 to help set up the win after batsmen were getting in and getting out. Rashid batted well to support a truly fabulous innings from Ian Bell who is in a rich vein of from. Overall a great game that could have gone either way had New Zealand held their catches. A well deserved win so it's 1-0 to England.

Comment

England have won the toss and will bowl first, once again the two teams remain unchanged as England have a chance to wrap up the series.

Starting XI

England:
      A.Strauss (C)
      P.Mustard
      K.Pietersen
      I.Bell
      P.Collingwood
      A.Flintoff
      L.Wright
      A.Rashid
      S.Broad
      C.Tremlett
      J.Anderson

New Zealand:
      P.Fulton
      J.How
      R.Taylor
      B.McCullum
      J.Ryder
      J.Oram
      D.Vettori (C)
      A.Redmond
      T.Southee
      M.Gillespie
      I.O'Brien
      Last edited by seanm1991; 07-12-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

New Zealand 50 overs 198-9
        J Oram 102no D Vettori 23
        C Tremlett 3-34 J Anderson 3-35

England 40.1 overs 201-1
        A Strauss 88no K Pietersen 73no
        J Oram 1-33

England win by 9 wickets
        Man of the Match: Jacob Oram

One man show for New Zealand, a well played unbeaten hundred by Oram was the only highlight of the New Zealand innings. Comfortable chase for the English never having to play any big shots two good innings by Strauss and Pietersen saw England home with ease. 3-0 to England as New Zealand put in another dejected batting performance.

Comment

New Zealand have won the toss and will bat first on a fair looking pitch with the weather set fine. England have made three changes. Collingwood, Rashid and Tremlett coming out and replacing them are Bopara, Bresnan and Patel. New Zealand have made the one change Redmond coming out of the team and Flynn coming in

Starting XI:

England
          A Strauss, P Mustard, K Pietersen, I Bell, R Bopara, A Flintoff, L Wright, S Patel, S Broad, T Bresnan, J Anderson

New Zealand
          P Fulton, J How, R Taylor, B McCullum, J Ryder, J Oram, D Vettori (C), D Flynn, T Southee, M Gillespie, I O'Brien

Comment

New Zealand 50 overs 288-5
            J Oram 149no P Fulton 42
            J Anderson 3-44 S Broad 1-57

England 45.3 overs 235 all out
            A Flintoff 80 A Strauss 35
            J Oram 4-41 M Gillespie 2-51

New Zealand win by 53 runs
            Man of the Match: Jacob Oram

Once again a really good performance by Jacob Oram hitting a mammoth 149no to guide New Zealand to a respectable total then picking up 4 wickets shows how much of a talent he is. England never really got going with the bat, poor shot selection the main reason for the poor performance only an Andrew Flintoff 80 kept England in it until the tail were wrapped up as the Run-rate soared to over 10 runs per over. 3-1 to the English can New Zealand restore more pride?

Comment

New Zealand have won the toss and will bat first, just the one change in the English line-up, James Taylor comes into the team at the expense of Luke Wright.

Starting XI:

England
              A Strauss, P Mustard, K Pietersen, I Bell, R Bopara, A Flintoff, J Taylor, S Patel, S Broad, T Bresnan, J Anderson

New Zealand
              P Fulton, J How, R Taylor, B McCullum, J Ryder, J Oram, D Vettori (C), D Flynn, T Southee, M Gillespie, I O'Brien

Comment

New Zealand 50 overs 298-7
                P Fulton 87 J Oram 87no
                T Bresnan 3-66 S Broad 2-70

England 49.3 overs 299-7
                A Flintoff 133no R Bopara 80
                J Oram 4-53 M Gillespie 2-71

What a game! four fantastic knocks equalling to one fantastic game. Fulton and Oram were outstanding, How also hit 72. after an opening stand of 165 followed by a couple of wickets then Oram set the innings alight at the end with 87 from just 57 deliveries. In response failures from the top 4 saw Bopara and Flintoff put together a mammath partnership of 162 for the 6th wicket and Flintoff accompanied by Stuart Broad saw England home. 4-1 series win to England couls hav so easily been different. Next up for England is a home series against South Africa.

Comment

Working...
                X