No announcement yet.

Patch delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it says Patch Failed.... Checksum(2) error....

Comment

• where do you download the patch from?

Comment

• Hmm yeah it didn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mongrel View Post
          Hmm yeah it didn't work.
          It worked here. Perhaps I was just lucky.

Comment

• how do I download the patch ?

Comment

• I am still trying to download it.
              Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

• Originally posted by KINGY555 View Post
                how do I download the patch ?
                To install the patch simply click on internet game on the main menu and it will update automatically.

I seem to be having a problem with it too, when mine is downloaded I get an immediate error saying it can't find PatchEngine or something. When I do open patchengine.exe I get a checksum, but that may be my fault.
                Last edited by aus5892; 12-16-2008, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
                  To install the patch simply click on internet game on the main menu and it will update automatically.

I seem to be having a problem with it too, when mine is downloaded I get an immediate error saying it can't find PatchEngine or something. When I do open patchengine.exe I get a checksum, but that may be my fault.
                  That seems to be the same thing I experienced. I remember this happening with a previous ICC, I think it was ICC3 when Vista installed it to the wrong place.

On a hunch, I re-installed ICC08. I tried the patch 3 times. First time, immediate error. Second Time - Checksum Error, Third time - it installed.....

Quite confusing.... I have yet to try it on my Tower since I was experimenting with the patch on my laptop.

Comment

• I can't play ICC08 after installing the patch. It tells me to put the referral code in, but it says its aready been used. And I'm not paying for another liscence. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu View Post
                      I can't play ICC08 after installing the patch. It tells me to put the referral code in, but it says its aready been used. And I'm not paying for another liscence. Lol!
                      You'll have to send softwrap an email about that Atreyu. Check their website www.softwrap.com

Comment

• I'm running version 7.13. Will I need to redownload the game to get update ? I have been online and it doesn't seam to update ??

Comment

• Thanks!!

I have managed to successfully update my game with the new patch.
                          I am very happy having experienced a great 20-20 match with the patched version!!!!! May be its too early to say, but what was a big fall in the season's management might have been successfully sorted!!

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X