Version 8.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 8.12

After re downloading the game i noticed i am running V8.12.

What are the differences between 8.12 and 8.14, and were there any data base changes because if so i may need to restart.

8.14 is the latest patch version. I think 8.12 is the original version. I believe it varies if it is CD or digital version, in terms of version number.

Comment

The patch will get you to 8.14 if you're currently on 8.12.

The patch fixes the following:

This updated version features changes to the database, improving the accuracy of player types and attributes in the game. We've made changes to the run rates when batsmen are hitting out, adding to one day and twenty over match realism. Pitch wear effects have also been remodeled to improve the 4 and 5 day games.

The on-line game has had a major update, to fix disconnection problems that some users were experiencing. This will make the online game available to many more players.

Comment

Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
        The patch will get you to 8.14 if you're currently on 8.12.

The patch fixes the following:

This updated version features changes to the database, improving the accuracy of player types and attributes in the game. We've made changes to the run rates when batsmen are hitting out, adding to one day and twenty over match realism. Pitch wear effects have also been remodeled to improve the 4 and 5 day games.

The on-line game has had a major update, to fix disconnection problems that some users were experiencing. This will make the online game available to many more players.
        I presume i will need to restart to see the database changes, but what about the other changes?

Comment

Yes the database changes will only work on new games, but the rest should all show up in existing games.

Comment

Thank god i was able to get Version 8.14

But I couldn't understand one thing. Saqlain Mushtaq got selected for England..... In reality is he eligible for selection...?
            Then why wasn't he picked up for the Indian trip..?

Comment

He is eligible in real life, but he hasn't been selected yet.

Comment

Working...
              X