Image of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
    Wow!!! That is amazing. The lowest I've bowled a team out for in an ODI is somewhere between 50 and 75. Did you win the world cup?
    Yeah, Almost starting season 2056 now
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Just wondering what are the world test and odi rankings currently now? For me I'm way ahead of everyone else with 36 and 34 points. SA are really bad at tests and NZ are currently the number 10 team in both.

Comment

Just wondering what are the world test and odi rankings currently now? For me I'm way ahead of everyone else with 36 and 34 points. SA are really bad at tests and NZ are currently the number 10 team in both.
        Do you have 36 points in test rankings?
        Bcz I am in 2056 and I have never lost a series against any country and still I have 35 points.
        Anyways here are screen shots of my test and one day rankings:
        Test ranking:

One day ranking:

Comment

Yes. Wow!! I am amazed at how crap aus are. do you find them easy to beat?

Comment

The reason you would have 35 is that England drew one of their last test series with Zimbabwe, and you can't play that again in game.

Comment

Yes. Wow!! I am amazed at how crap aus are. do you find them easy to beat?
              yeah very easy
              Almost by an inn in every test match, and about 100+/5 wickets in a one day

Comment

Another amazing performance.
                I was playing my test match against South Africa, while my county team Durham was playing a first class match against Middlesex.Durham was bowled out in first inn at a total of 107 and in reply Middlesex was all out on just 12.
                Here is the screen shot of that match:

Comment

Twelve! The best I've managed is 28.

Comment

Just wondering what are your bowlers averages, wickets etc. in international and county cricket.

Comment

Just wondering what are your bowlers averages, wickets etc. in international and county cricket.
                      All under 15.between 13 and 15 I would say.

Comment

Working...
                      X