Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I'm new to this board. I'll introduce myself. I am from England, love rock/alternative music, love film, enjoy boxing, weight lifting and running. I've been playing this game for about 3 years and have various versions of the game, including the current edition.

I bought the current edition 2 days ago and am thoroughly addicted. I won the test series against NZ 2-1, but lost the ODI series 3-2. Last night i beat SA 3-0 in the test series, and may begin the ODI against them today.

I think the new game is a vast improvement. It is alot more realistic, and the graphics are not too bad either. Good to see that it also appears as though the Asian teams don't dominate like they have in the other versions of the game.

Anyway, heres to a happy 2009!

I'm pretty annoyed right now. After scoring a tie against SA in the T20 i went into the 1st ODI with great hopes (considering i slaughtered them in the test series).

Anyway, they score about 280-9 on a pitch offering plenty for the batsmen. Broad was a little expensive but keeps on taking plenty of wickets, he's averaging about 3 a game at about 6 an over.

My run chase begins very well. Strauss and Loye (the latter being a short term option that seems to be paying off) score quickly and both end up taking my team to about 180 w/o loss. Then a couple of wickets tumble and before i know it, ive lost!

Looking back, Bell scored too slowly (60% s.r) and too low, about 18 runs. Man, i should have just nailed them. I ended up losing only 4 wickets, i'm devestated!

Comment

Hey Zoso, Welcome onboard.

Hope you enjoying the game. Happy New Year to you too.

Comment

Hey Rishi, thanks for the warm welcome.

Well, seeing how i am unemployed at the moment, it looks like i have another day of ICC 2008!

I feel like such a geek at the moment, no offence to anyone implied there.

Comment

Working...
        X