Batting with 8 Aggression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batting with 8 Aggression

Is it me or is it impossible to score with a batsman on 8 aggression in whatever situation regardless of how in the batsman is.

The just always seem to get out.

Anyone else find this?

See this thread for some ideas: http://www.childishthings.co.uk/foru...read.php?t=319

Also, I believe the patch deals with one-day/Twenty20 run-rates, so if you haven't yet patched, do so.

Comment

8 bars, is that full aggression? I tend to bat at 1 from the top providing my batsmen is settled to a reasonable level (atleast 50%).

I've had some success but i fully admit that doing it too soon will often send your batsmen back to the pavillion prematurely.

Comment

After the patch I found that I managed to do this in a Twenty20 with success. My openers dragged down my required run rate from nearly 10 to just over 6, and from there when they got out for decent scores I didn't need to go as high.

Comment

How do i go about D/L this "patch"? I'm not too familiar with this thing, is it a simple procedure?

Comment

Open ICC 2008 and click Internet Game (while connected to the internet). It should automatically detect the patch and start downloading. Depending on your operating system and other things, you may have problems with the download or save files, so check this thread and near the end of this page.

Comment

Working...
            X