Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had uninstalled ICC 2008

Originally posted by Cakewalker View Post
    You say you've got all these awesome records, put up a screenshot. I'd like to see them.
    I would have shown my records to you and others but as I said I used to play ICC 2008 a lot but once you get every thing so easily
    and face no challenge you just find no attraction in that game.I had quit playing ICC 2008 and now waiting anxiously for ICC 2009...And I am sure it will be more challanging
    I will definitely share my good records on these forums when I will get ICC 2009
    When I used to play ICC 2008 ,I was not aware off these forums
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Well, if you get it so easy, you should have no problems doing it again

It's not that I don't believe you've done what you've said you would, I just find it hard to believe. Records are one thing, my top score is probably four hundred or so for an individual batsman, I've taken a couple of ten for forty odd, and made 950. Nothing unusual. But to claim you've got guys averaging over one hundred (I'm assuming you mean regular players) and not post proof is a bit rich.

Would you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Cakewalker View Post
        Well, if you get it so easy, you should have no problems doing it again

It's not that I don't believe you've done what you've said you would, I just find it hard to believe. Records are one thing, my top score is probably four hundred or so for an individual batsman, I've taken a couple of ten for forty odd, and made 950. Nothing unusual. But to claim you've got guys averaging over one hundred (I'm assuming you mean regular players) and not post proof is a bit rich.

Would you agree?
        Yes I agree but as I said I have uninstalled that and I think its easy for me to get records near what I said and I was wanting to have such records in ICC 2009 .
        Reason is u need to spend a lot of time to achieve such records and I dont think I can play ICC 2008 (having already played) for that much time(6 month or so)
        I promise to post my records when I will start playing Icc 2009 no matter these will be like I mentioned or not.
        Have a nice day.

Comment

I think

I think ICC 2009 will be far more better than Icc 2008

Comment

Thought this sorta stuff was phased out of the engine.

Combined Univs vs. Aus, 2009
            Attached Files
            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

amazing

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
              Thought this sorta stuff was phased out of the engine.

Combined Univs vs. Aus, 2009
              Its really amazing
              I always play with England as international team
              I once had 500 but it was in domestic cricket not international
              In internationals I could make max individual score of 436 ,it was Timothy Friend (Game engine generated player)
              But yours is more better than mine in any ways
              Just superb

Comment

Any one with more better records?

plz share ur records here

Comment

kings team is the champion

Congratulationsssssssss
                  Pakistan has become the world champion
                  yahoooooooooo

Comment

id really like to play with your so-called 'invincible' team online... that is presuming you are still active - considering this post about a month old.

Comment

King of the Kings

Iba Talaga ang mayayaman... kakaingit....

I guess I will only Ride the type S Sarao and tricycle because I can only afford to drive wrx here in states.

that is why I love my Carbon WRX

Comment

King of the Kings

Iba Talaga ang mayayaman... kakaingit....

I guess I will only Ride the type S Sarao and tricycle because I can only afford to drive wrx here in states.

that is why I love my Carbon WRX

Comment

King of the Kings

And the spammers have arrived. That didnt take long. Im not sure this is the place to have a forum open to the public. Doesnt PHPBB have numerous security exploits?

Comment

Working...
                          X