This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reports Thread

Here you can report any bugs you encounter during the game. Include a screenshot and, if necessary, a save file (for save games not working or related issues) to assist us in fixing the problem.

Make up your own mind.

Comment

my game doesn't work!

i have installed the game fine, but when i try to load the game all i get is this message. "conflict with disk emulator software detected" so i haven't been able to play it is a valid copy of the game and i have no software for copying so im really disapointed at the moment. I have tried to contact support but have had no reply, i expected better!

Comment

Who did you contact? And was it by e-mail? If so, you might need to give them a bit more time to reply to you.

Comment

Probably you'll need to just turn off your emulation software. If you have Daemon Tools or Alcohol or something like that, just exit it.
          Last edited by aus5892; 06-27-2008, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Indian still dominating with 4 or 5 bowlers having an avg of 15 or less in ODIs ,This is a game killer ODIs bowling avg should not down below 20 and that 20 for very special bowler.

Comment

Hi

the sound goes hissy and crackly sometimes.

is their a bug on it?

Comment

Playing as leicestershire, in my first match whupping from Middlesex, 1st innings Paul Nixon got hit and retired hurt (batting at 5)... In the second innings although he was not available for selection in the batsmen list, when I selected du Toit to come in, the game put Nixon in

When the next inevitable wicket fell, du Toit was no longer in the batsmen list, but when I selected Snape, the game put du Toit in...

In the first innings I promoted Snape from 7 to 6 as night watchman, so whether this screwed the batting order in the second innings, but it shouldn't have affected no.5 position?

Eventually the batsman list included everyone, but as the 9th wicket went down, the main screen had the score as 273 all out, even though we had one futile last stand.

Hope that makes sense - not my clearest ever explanation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mermaidman View Post
                  Hi

the sound goes hissy and crackly sometimes.

is their a bug on it?
                  Sounds more like a problem with your sound card and/or speakers. Do you have the most up-to-date drivers for the sound card?

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug, but defintiely very strange:

Two innings of 500+ followed by 35 all out (9 wickets as one batsman was injured again)?

All wickets taken when batsmen on very defensive or defensive
                    Weather: Cloudy (1/5)
                    Light: Good (3/5)
                    Bounce: average (3/5)

Both of the 500+ innings were slightly worse 0/5 or 1/5 weather, with bounce slightly better at mostly 4/5.

Just seems very random?

Comment

a small one. on a free hit, somebody skied one and the commentator boomed out "this could be out!". not sure how you'd stop that happening though

Comment

Another minor annoyance - when you change bowling aggression, the field changes in accordance with the new level, the length stays the same, but the line always changes to middle and off.

Comment

Potential major problem with the Download and the 2 Day Free Trial: I can only think this is what this issue is connected to.

I downloaded and subsequently paid for the new game on Friday. When I turned on this morning, clicking to open the game simply didn't work. It wouldn't start at all. I tried rebooting - no joy - then re-installing to the same directory but this didn't help.

I've subsequently re-installed to a new directory and now all is fine again (not even required to enter to Softwrap key: presumably as its to the same machine) - however I'm worried that when another 2 days pass, the same thing will happen again.

Comment

Successfully chasing big fourth innings totals on a terrible pitch really shouldn't happen too often.
                            Last edited by GrahamB; 06-30-2008, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I think there are issues when batsmen retire hurt - I have four instances of retired hurt in about 6 matches, which is a high occurance rate (although a small sample size).

However, in addition to the problem I found when my guy was hurt (see page 1), I've had an issue where an AI batsmen was hurt. After Peter Fulton went, on the dismissal screen instead of saying 'Retired Hurt' it read 'Not Out', and no-one came in to replace him.

You can see however that Fulton is still scoring runs (in the bottom left corner), and he has appeared in the highlights as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X