Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am playing as india and in season 2018 my recods are good i lost only 3 test no t so good in odi 100% in 4 t20won all my best score in test is 975 in odi 580/2 in odi vs bermuda gambhir score 303* in 162 balls

Comment

Now into 2016 with Middlesex.

I have an amazing team that consists of 6 England players and my overseas play in Peter Siddle.
      The England players are Billy Godleman, Christopher Huckerby, Kabir Toor, James Harris, James Hanlan and Wilbur Janson.
      However my backup players to them are up to the standard and are extremly talented. I still have Ed Smtih, O Shah and Ed Joyce playing. With Tim Murtagh, Thomas New, Raymond Queintin and Steve Finn dominating.

I have won the CC 4 years in a row, the 2020 comp 3 years, and they other two comps i have won 5 years on the trot. I am still undefeated this year and looking to extend these streaks.

Comment

Today I did what all good students do and took my laptop into college and played on it whilst I was "working".

I actually won a match in the championship with Leicestershire, which was nice. 2 wins out of 9 means we are bottom of the table, though. The patched version is an improvement.

Comment

Hey all. I am captaining Someret in the County championship and have been having mixed success. I'm currently in the 2021-22 season. Out of interest I've found James Hildreth works great as the captain, and Michael Munday is the best spinner not playing Test cricket. I've got B. Head and J. Denly opening (and doing a kickarse job), Len Cullin at first drop (at age 33 he's scored over 15,000 career runs at an average of 51, and is an absolute rock. Quick bowlers have come and gone, nothing much to report there, but I do have one game in particular to relate if anyone's interested...

Having gone all the way in the 2011 and 2013, we slumped out of the top division and fell into relegation for several seasons. In 2019 we fought back to 1st division, where we came 7th in the following season just to stay in Div 1. Michael Munday, James Hildreth and Craig Kieswetter, the last 3 surviving original team members are all set for retirement in 2022, and they're playing like there's no tomorrow. It's the final game of the season, we've played 15, lost 2 and drawn 2, clearly in the lead by 40 points on the leaderboard.

Game 16 is against the 2nd team Glamorgan. They batted first and put on a solid 450-odd runs. We went in partway during the 2nd day and piled on 420 before being dismissed late in the 3rd day's play. Glamorgan went back in but by this stage the pitch had deteroriated into dust, and Michael Munday and Ben Best went to town snaring 6 and 4 wickets respectively. Glamorgan all out with an overall lead of 135 with a day's play up our sleeve. All too easy right? Wrong. Rain set in early on day 4 and restricted us to one session to make the runs neccessary to win.

Denly and Head both fell cheaply, and Cullin, Oliver and Kieswetter could put up little resistance. Hildreth and Best were in fine form though, cutting and driving like there's no tomorrow. Glamorgan changed tactics and brought their medium pacers on, and before we knew it there were 3 overs left and 29 runs to get. Thanks to a couple of big overs from Best, with 6 balls remaining, and Hildreth on strike, we needed 8 to win. Hildreth and Best exchange singles for the first 4 balls. Ball 5, Hildreth strikes it straight to a fielder, no run. 4 required from the last ball...

The bowler came in and dropped one a little short, Hildreth the retiring captain took one step back and smashed it into the boundary for 4 runs.

I tell you now if my housemate wasn't asleep I would have just about hit the roof. What a game!!!

Comment

NO Cheating . 171 wickets

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
              This any good?

Alright, it is only against the MCC, but there you go...
              lol there is no way you could have won that match! But nice going, good to get your guys in form!

My top score, playing only with England, is 934/4, which I got over two days, before going on to win by inns/325 runs. Couldn't believe it!

Comment

Just started a game with Glamorgan and things started great with wins in the county championship vs middlesex by 4 wickets and in the challenge cup vs Gloucester by 54 runs.

But I then lost vs Gloucester in the county championship and somerset in the challenge in which we play very bad. The batting was very bad.

Jamie Dalrymple has been the stand out player with some good batting and ok bowling. Jason Gillespie is the main underachiver with his bowling being weak compared to others but his batting has been very good for his postion

Can't wait to sign some decent players to improve the team as we are just not good enough.

Comment

I found that when playing for England you must NOT pick G. Onions and MUST pick G. Swann. Swann, takes plenty of wickets, he took two in his first over[=

Comment

Sri Lankan Cricket Glory and Losses

well, i am actually very suprised at the way things have turned out in my game wiv sri lanka
                    hav som brilliant individuals but somehow ranked 8th in both test and odi
                    mendis has been consistent and he'z done relatively well but no-one else seems to hold down the second spinner spot when at home after murali retirement
                    jayasuriya also retired but sangakkara n jayawardene hav been fantastic
                    need a reversal of fortune starting at down under

Comment

• my team Pakistan

am i doing ok ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X