Record Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Book

The record book in cricket captain 2009 is not so extensive.
    Only Test record.

There should be First class as well as ODI and t20 records.
    Also stats like fastest hundred, fifty, maximum no. of sixes, highest career wickets, etc. should be included.

Furthurmore, there should be a hall of fame for retired players.

Yes. Its a must have.
    90.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Doesnt make a difference
    10.00%

lol its a close vote so far. please note!!!

Comment

To be honest, I'm not too fussed about this issue. I'd rather see a hall of fame than an extensive records system. And what do you expect the result of the vote to be? If you ask someone if they'd rather have something or not, they'll most likely say they'd have it.

Comment

does this thread will convince them for record book or its just another try bcoz its past 2 years we have been asking for records , stats ,etc
        thats the bottomline bcoz stone cold said so

Comment

I think its must to have a record book. featuring leading runs scorer leading wicket takers of all time etc..

Comment

dont croticise others plz

Originally posted by Perocive73
            Hallo Andrew,

I guess we all know you rather leave the Guinness beer to Marc, but there is still the Guinness book of records.

Well, would that be anything for you? And if so ... which world record would you like to break? Or what kind of an attempt will you make?
            And if necessary, who is willing to help you with it?
            I think it is quite a good point raised here
            and with just hall of fame including retired players record, guys will play ICC more
            and other thing I have seen that in this thread all are criticizing without giving better suggestion
            So plz whenever some give good suggestion take it and appreciate that
            thanks

Comment

Working...
            X