Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Underated players of ICC as compared to real Cricket....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Underated players of ICC as compared to real Cricket....

There are many players which are under rated in ICC as compared to wot dey are in real life.... for me..
    1. Dhoni- Inconsistent batting....parthiv patel is better
    2. Yuvraj
    3. S.raina

these all r terrific cricketers in real life but in ICC they jus doesnt perform...

Any other names plzzz if u ppl have encounterd same experiences too....??

Don't forget that there is an element of chance in every game you start. One game might have Dhoni performing really well, while another might see him useless.

Comment

But bro most of d times he is useless specially in one dayers... which is opposite to wot he is in real life... samez d case wit yuvraj and raina...yuvraj is a bit better as compared
      I guess i should try giving em sum batting technique in d parts which they lack
      Last edited by rock_cool2003; 11-23-2009, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Adam voges is a quality player in real life, but is hopeless in icc2009.
        Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Most Underated players of ICC as compared to real Cricket

who are the most underated players that should b up dere wit da stars regardless of wat team they are on

Comment

I agree that some players does not perform that well as they do in their real career. and they are mostly asian players. I agree with Dhoni not performing well enough in odi's considering that he is the world no.1 oneday batsman at the moment, its pretty unfair. on the other hand players like P Hughes, and some other english players perform more then u expect them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by farrukh View Post
              on the other hand players like P Hughes, and some other english players perform more then u expect them to do.
              Since you're from Pakistan, you've never seen Philip Hughes play at state level. If all you're going by are his Ashes performances than you're being misled by the Aussie Selectors who panicked. Make no mistake, he is an absolute gun.

Going the otherway players who are overrated. Shane Watson and Cameron White, seriously. In both 08 and 09, taking stats from the start game time, they are the first past 200 test wkts. Watson is second leading runscorer and wicket taker for my Australian side. Not to mention he never gets injured!

Comment

Originally posted by NSWBlue View Post
                Since you're from Pakistan, you've never seen Philip Hughes play at state level. If all you're going by are his Ashes performances than you're being misled by the Aussie Selectors who panicked. Make no mistake, he is an absolute gun.

Going the otherway players who are overrated. Shane Watson and Cameron White, seriously. In both 08 and 09, taking stats from the start game time, they are the first past 200 test wkts. Watson is second leading runscorer and wicket taker for my Australian side. Not to mention he never gets injured!
                Actually i am a huge Phillip Hughes fan my self. I've seen some of his knocks my self and no doubt that he is having a serious talent. But i don't know about others but i've noticed that he bats amazingly even against top oppositions in tests. On the other hand their are some other young talented players with amazing talent coming on the scene like Umar Akmal etc..

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to offend with my last comment. I've noticed he does, though he failed against NZ in NZ for me, missing out on 2k test runs for the Calender year. (Conidering he needed less than 200 runs with 6 innings to bat, big failures)

Comment

Originally posted by NSWBlue View Post
                    Sorry, didn't mean to offend with my last comment. I've noticed he does, though he failed against NZ in NZ for me, missing out on 2k test runs for the Calender year. (Conidering he needed less than 200 runs with 6 innings to bat, big failures)
                    Young Hughesy is a raw talent. Will become the best batsman in the world.
                    However, he is way too good in 09. Needs to be toned down for 2010, but not by too much. I can sorta picture what the developers are thinking as a skill level for him, and it needs to be in the middle of that and his current level.

Keep in mind he still averages 50 in Tests, lol, and wasn't dropped because of form...it was because the selectors panicked. No one scores twin centuries in their 2nd Test against the best team in the world and is not talented.
                    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

To OP: Dhoni averages 38 in Tests. Doesn't classify in my books as world-class. ICC reflects this
                      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Working...
                      X