Internet Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Game...

Could someone please give me a hand here, when I click the Internet Game option it loads me into lobby and I select my Essex file which is the only file I can use?,

and then the main problem is to find games to play, how do I join games?, it says 3 users were online when I went online, and can I use a different saved team?,

If I retire my first team?,

basically can someone tell me the step by step guide to playing online or show me a link of how to do it,

thank you in advance,
    F'Irish...

Originally posted by Fightin'Irish View Post
    Could someone please give me a hand here, when I click the Internet Game option it loads me into lobby and I select my Essex file which is the only file I can use?,

and then the main problem is to find games to play, how do I join games?, it says 3 users were online when I went online, and can I use a different saved team?,

If I retire my first team?,

basically can someone tell me the step by step guide to playing online or show me a link of how to do it,

thank you in advance,
    F'Irish...
    Its very simple though
    when u go online the game server asks u to select your user name and password
    once u are done with that you are logged in and now you can see all of your save game files there( in case you are playing with 2/3 or more county teams, remember if you are playing on easy mode or if you are playing with international career team only or if you have edited your team, your game files will be shown once you logged in but you will see that you cannot use those files for online game)
    In simple words just choose a county team and a normal mode for an online game
    now to go further server asks you to select a file with which you wanna play and name that file
    do that and you will be online seeing other teams online as well( if they are online)
    Most of the time when u log in game server states the number of teams that were online the moment you logged in
    Anyways after that you are ready to challenge any team
    there are two type of challenges, friendly(no points for winning or losing) and ladder(points with every win or lose)
    when u start a new game you have 3000 points and u get 32 points in case u win a game and u lose same points if u lose the game and then points depend upon ur position.
    when u challenge a team, there are different option to select for the game format
    first thing is to select what sort of match u wanna play T20, one day or county
    after that u have to select highlight options( i usually select only chances and wickets), reserve time selection( most people select 5 minutes, and its ok to select 5 minutes) bcz u need time to adjust field and change bowling lines etc. There is also an option select ball to ball limit: so select 2 overs or none bcz it basically menas when there is a tight match then after every ball u can adjust ur length and field ( if u select 2 overs then it means in the last 2 overs u can readjust ur field and bowling length after every ball but only in a close match)
    Once u have selected ur priorities of the match format then select ready in a small box, when ur opponent will select ready too then u can click on start match and play the match in a way u play off line
    hope that helps
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Working...
    X