Who is a cheater and who is not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a cheater and who is not?

well I was trying to post it in a thread called "New Cheaters in ICC 2009" but could not find that. In that thread it was mentioned that I am a cheater. And I asked for a proof to that accusation. I dont need that but I am having bad experience due to that blame. Many guys are hanging games with me and I am still in a game with some one who has hanged it and is not playing. All he wants me todisconnect. I take it just as a game and fun and for me my time is more important so I will disconnect although I know I ll loose points. Can admin do some thing about such guys? And who is the real cheater? One who hangs or disconnects when he is loosing or the one who has a strong team and just wins on his own efforts?
    May be some one will not like this mess again here and for that I ll not talk about it again but I just want admin to do some thing about such cheaters. If they cant do some thing then dont expect fair language against such cheaters as they irritate by doning such bad things as well as calling others cheaters.
    Last edited by CRICKET=GRU; 06-02-2010, 10:33 AM.

Originally posted by CRICKET=GRU View Post
    If they cant do some thing then dont expect fair language against such cheaters as they irritate by doning such bad things as well as calling others cheaters.
    If they cheat don't play them.
    There is no excuse for bad language at all. This is a family forum representing a family game.
    PM an admin if someone is playing unfairly, but do not use foul language in the game lobby or on this forum - no matter what the provocation.

Scritty
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Do u think calling others with the name of cheat is a fair language?
      If not then what action Chris and sureshot has taken against Johncladio? I am refering only to him bcz he called me and many others cheaters openly in this forum and there are many doing so in online game server.
      I dont think anyone feels proudy on being called a cheater. and above that hanging games to waste time....thats just a childish thing being done on childishthings game server.
      If u guys cant raise ur voices against such issues then may be tomorrow some one will call u with the same name but who cares..hunh
      Last edited by CRICKET=GRU; 06-02-2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

No one feels good about being called a cheater. If you know that you don't cheat then it shouldn't really bother you. It's not a criminal offence.

If someone said that I was a murderer and meant it, then I would be relatively offended. If I was a murderer, I could be sent to prison for a lot of years. If I was a cheat in an online game I could not be sentenced to anything.

Comment

ok whatever
          I am here to say sorry to that one individual whose name i mentioned above and that is Johncladio
          I was thinking he is behind those things that happened to me but he came online in childishthings game server and explained the situation and told me that he in fact does not think that I am a cheater and for that he requested Chris to delete all of his posts that reflect that type of thinking and that was the reason I was not able to find that one particulat thread.
          So I got my reward and for that I am thankful to John and hope may be he would like to comment on this post.
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by CRICKET=GRU View Post
            ok whatever
            I am here to say sorry to that one individual whose name i mentioned above and that is Johncladio
            I was thinking he is behind those things that happened to me but he came online in childishthings game server and explained the situation and told me that he in fact does not think that I am a cheater and for that he requested Chris to delete all of his posts that reflect that type of thinking and that was the reason I was not able to find that one particulat thread.
            So I got my reward and for that I am thankful to John and hope may be he would like to comment on this post.
            Cheers
            cricket guru u r not cheaters
            bt all r cheaters who say u cheater

Comment

Sparks..... is the biggest cheat of the ICC 2009 Game.

Comment

When discussing this we need a bit of clarification on the type of cheating. There are methods that stop players being edited to unreasonable levels.

Unfortunately people exploit any game, they will do it in the AAA titles, they'll do it on ours. Just simply don't play them.

Comment

I Agreee...

Comment

yeah but how can you cheat anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by timmydart View Post
                      yeah but how can you cheat anyways?
                      Using artmoney!we can edit our teams!
                      if u want such a team then contact with me and india warrior,stanely,and khan!

Comment

Working...
                      X