Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone still play?

hey guys,
    i picked this game up cheap so i decided to give it a go.
    i have been doing quite well in normal mode as easy was just too easy after a while. i have been going online to try and play people but nobody ever goes on, i am just posting this thread to see if anybody still plays? or should i just upgrade to 2010? thanks guys.

I'm still playing and a few of us are as you can see from the posts. I don't play online at all so I don't go online very often. I've always been the only one there when I did, as far as I can remember.

No-one is posting about playing online, even in the 2010 version forum. Why don't you download the 2010 trial and see if anyone's online? There is also a forum for this game at PlanetCricket so you might want to ask there also.

Comment

okay thanks.
      if i see 2010 around i will get it straight away. i love playing this game.

Comment

There is a button on the top of this page marked "DOWNLOAD". Pressing it will download ICC10 to your computer. Install it just after midnight your time, and it gives you 48 hours to try out the full game. You can then go online from it and see if anyone's there. You don't need a credit card - it's a free 2-day trial.

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

Working...
          X