How Are You Doing in ICC 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Are You Doing in ICC 2009?

In here discuss how you are travelling. Good Signings? Players to not sign. Your last over victories. Just discuss how your going.

Sticky please

I just did an Ashes match playing with Aus i beat England by scoring the winning runs in the 1st ball of the last over. When i actually buy the game I will chose Middlesex as my county team.

It seems that you cant play Online Play on the trial

Comment

Won the T20 with Pakistan

Won the test series as Pakistan v New Zealand.

Won the first ODI as well, 4 to go.

So far, star performers are Khalid Latif and Imran Nazir in limited overs, Shahid Afridi in all formats, and Umar Gul in all formats.

Comment

playing as glamorgan in the CC I was down by 387 in the first innings with 3 sessions to go, I bowled Surrey out for 68, james Harris took 11 overs 7-32 and James Lawson (a sign on) got the other 3. with 311 to get from 2 sessions and 20 minutes I thought I was screwed, Graeme Rees and Mark Cosgrove belted run a ball hundreds and we got home with 1 wicket and 2 balls to spare.

Comment

Anyone got any tips of how to bowl and what field settings i should use for 4/5 day matches and One-day Matches?

Comment

playing as india. reached the t20 world semis, where i was beaten by pakistan, who went on to win the comp. beaten by 35 runs,, batting wasnt really tested thru the tournament and got found out in the end.

beaten in the odi series in windies 4-0. gayle was awesome throught scoring 3 centuries and one half century. could not get him out. dropped crucial chances.

beat the aussies 5-2 in the odi at home. bowled them out for under 200 4 of the 7 times, so happy with my bowling line up. now playing sri lanka in test matches!!!

Comment

I had about 5 20/20 games with England, won all of them no team got above 110 I decided to set my own fields, it takes time but the benefits are far greater.

Comment

Am I right in thinking there is a performance loss for your team if you don't play the match as "next ball"? I have started using the "play over" option lately and haven't won since!

Comment

With Surrey, struggling in the First Class. 3 Draws. Bowlers are terrible. Need Andre Nel back from Internationals.

50-Over, won 2 and lost 1.

Really unsure of my best team and can't wait for the end of the season already!

Comment

:O Holland got to the T20 semis!!!!

Comment

Can we Sticky this plz admin.

I won the Twenty20 World Cup with Aus. Michael Clarke, Mitchell Johnson and my man Dave Hussey were the best players for me. Michael Clarke scored 92* in the final and Dave Hussey 55* in the final. In the 1st game of the tournament Dave Hussey was batting 6, but he kept performing so i slowly kept moving him up the order.

Comment

Originally posted by Meph. View Post
                        :O Holland got to the T20 semis!!!!
                        In my game they got into the second round by knocking Pakistan out. Ireland also got through and Australia failed to make it

Comment

Unfortunately, I started horribly and lost the ODI series against SA 5-0 (as Australia). I was a bit daft though, as when I chose my squad I assumed it was for the Ashes and hence picked a test team (to my defence, the game automatically selected the actual ashes squad... I didn't think to check).

Made the semis in the t20 world cup. Twenty20 games are so much better this time around. I hated them in the last game... would often just skip them. But now they're really fun. Had lots of close games, including a tie against pakistan, a one run win against SL, and a two run loss against SA. Scores seemed much more realistic this time around, ranging from around 150 to 190. Except when I bowled our Ireland for 94.

Next up, the ashes.

Comment

I took India won the t20 world cup and won windies 3-1 and then the oz 5-2..
                            My batsman can chase any score but i am struggling with my bowlers..

HEY bigmo52, u said Ur bowlers r performing very well, just give ur line up and few pics of Ur field settings in a 50 over game

Comment

Yeah, young Phil Hughes, 572*, Normal Level.
                              I reckon a little flash, he apparently is a superstar in the game. I opened with him in the 5-ODI vs. South Africa, and he returned: 143, 92*, 177*, 77, 138*

I think he may be set too good. If it keeps up like this, he could prolly end up with 30000 runs in 18 years time in my save
                              Attached Files
                              The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Working...
                              X