X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeilUK02
    replied
    I can't play either, mine was a clean install but the code says its already in use. The email I got said there would be "an update licence" option, but the only option was Re-install existing licence which gives the error.

Leave a comment:

• rishi
    replied
    Originally posted by Spinninggenius View Post
    I quite agree. I'll wait until the boxed version next year.
    same here..!! this was my first and last online purchase for this seres.

Leave a comment:

• Spinninggenius
    replied
    Originally posted by Meph. View Post
    Well got the new patch from the 'internet games' option installed that and had to put my code in.. but can't play the game.. keeps taking me to the 'update' screen and all option eitehr ask for payment or it tell me the games already activated!

This whole experience in buying the game onilne, activating codes and adding a patch has really put me off any future online games how softwrap continue to run a business like this its amazing, when they can't set up a simple online update... never had this much hassle with other company's.
    I quite agree. I'll wait until the boxed version next year.

Leave a comment:

• Meph.
    replied
    Well got the new patch from the 'internet games' option installed that and had to put my code in.. but can't play the game.. keeps taking me to the 'update' screen and all option eitehr ask for payment or it tell me the games already activated!

This whole experience in buying the game onilne, activating codes and adding a patch has really put me off any future online games how softwrap continue to run a business like this its amazing, when they can't set up a simple online update... never had this much hassle with other company's.

Leave a comment:

• File A
    replied
    If the patch has fixed players losing form overseas, why has Andre Nel come back with no form as per before the patch?

I'm confused, as this was an issue that was supposed to be fixed. Has this happened to anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• bcvstheworld
    replied
    Ok.I have bought the game 3 days back and dearly regret doing so. I'm very disappointed with the game. Do i have to spit more bucks out to install patches? Can someone tell me the detailed procedure to install the best patch in the original game?

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    For the next patch - what about showing the Network T20 stats on player profiles?
    Last edited by bryce87; 07-17-2009, 10:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    I've updated the opening post with information on the latest patch.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Child
    replied
    Most of the fixes are to the datase errors that were introduced in version 9.10 by a bug in the player matching code. It meant that some players picked up the player attributes of someone else with the same name. Pakistan seemed to have most of them.

We've also fixed:
    Players losing form, particularly while playing in overseas tournaments
    Bowlers bowling too may overs in overseas tournaments

Leave a comment:

• ICClover
    replied
    What does the new patch fix? I started a new game yesterday in which I am doing well - wondering if it is worth re-starting?

Leave a comment:

• Chris Child
    replied
    To uninstall - press start -> all programs -> Childish Things -> International Cricket Captain 2009 -> uninstall

Leave a comment:

• zub2009
    replied
    Can anyone help me i uninstalled my current version which i was told to and installed the new file. I tried to reactivate my license and upgrade my license but not luck. Have emailed softwrap but have not got a reply from them. Any help will be great.

Leave a comment:

• the_trademarc
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Softwrap and your computer will work together to remember your license key. Just re-install 9.10 on the same computer and it will work, unless you have done the same as the guys just above this post.

-----

Re: 2nd installations. Yes, this problem has been noted and we are in discussions with Softwrap over this, though the next patch shouldn't involve the same process as 9.10 did. I can only offer my apologies on this, but rest assured the problem won't affect your ability to play the game as long as you contact Softwrap about it who can issue you another install.
    Mate its not an issue (I assume you were referring to me, lol), I'm not fussed, and its not a huge deal, just a little inconvenient. Everything got sorted out promptly, and the help we get from both you guys and Softwrap is fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• popa_essexeagles
    replied
    I have downloaded the patch when a watch a highlight as the bowler is running up the game freezes every time and I have to restart my computer. Help please!!!

Leave a comment:

• bargota
    replied
    Cool

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
    Yeah mate I had the exact same problem, I e-mailed Softwrap and they added more licenses to my account. I believe the problem only exists when you have already used up your 2 licenses.

Maybe its something we can have looked at before the next patch is released, so we don't have to go through it again?
    Okay mate, thank you, I will just wait on a reply from them. Cheers...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X