X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackMoore
    replied
    Mine does not have upgrade existing license. It only says upgrade existing software.

Leave a comment:

• Rangersw12
    replied
    Still having problems have been unable to get the new patch

Has anyone else with Vista had the same problem ?

Leave a comment:

• Meph.
    replied
    Uninstall the old version.
    Downloaded the updated.
    Clicked Upgrade Existing Software
    And its asking for payment.. !!!!!!

EDIT: clicked on Activate New Installation and put in my details and its working.
    Says its version 9.10 and having a quick look NZ have stars so it must be the updated version!
    Last edited by Meph.; 07-10-2009, 06:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Did you uninstall the game, and then download the new one? As your wording suggests the other way around. Yes, it should be upgrade existing software. The game should remember your code from your registry and it's a simple upgrade. Let me know what Softwrap say.

Leave a comment:

• the_trademarc
    replied
    Just to add to my post, I think my problem has to do with Vista and the way it saves my Registry. If anyone else has this problem, it would be good to know. From what I read in earlier posts, Rangersw12 seems to have a similar problem.

Still waiting for a response from Softwrap, I think my license needs to be validated and by-passed so I can re-use it through the Vista registry. As soon as I get a response from them, I will post it to help others that may have the same problem.

Leave a comment:

• the_trademarc
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Try the Upgrade Existing License option. Bare in mind, I've not used Softwrap for a while so am not too familiar with it. Try contacting support@softwrap.com
    I've downloaded the new software and uninstalled the old one. When I enter the new download, it comes up Free Trial, Upgrade Existing Software and Activate New Installation. I've tried all three and they all take me to the payment area, and it says I have to pay again. I can't seem to find the "Upgrade Existing License" button.

I do have the 9.10 version. I have e-mailed Softwrap and am awaiting a response, but I thought I'd post something to see if anyone else has had a problem with this, or if they got any ideas on how to get my license upgraded.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• Chewie
    replied
    Originally posted by zeduck View Post
    Will this be fixed in Saved games prior to the patch being released? Like for further seasons after the 2009 season for those particular teams..

Assuming so, and that it's just the database fixes that aern't fixed in saved games?
    I would assume so as those changes are inherent in the game, whereas databases are different for each save file

Leave a comment:

• zeduck
    replied
    Fix for Challenge trophy quarter final being automatically played for some teams
    Will this be fixed in Saved games prior to the patch being released? Like for further seasons after the 2009 season for those particular teams..

Assuming so, and that it's just the database fixes that aern't fixed in saved games?

Leave a comment:

• Stiffi
    replied
    If you have used up your 2 Day Trial with the original download, can you use the Patched version as another 2 Day Trial??

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    Yeah 100% percent I have even downloaded it a few times to make sure

I'm sure its something I have done but just cant work out what
    Did you delete the old exe after uninstalling, otherwise the latest one will come through with a (2) beside it?

Leave a comment:

• Rangersw12
    replied
    Okay, you are definitely getting 9.0.6 from the download link in the downloads section?
    Yeah 100% percent I have even downloaded it a few times to make sure

I'm sure its something I have done but just cant work out what

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    Yeah I have just done it again to make sure , I'm using Vista if that makes a difference ?
    Okay, you are definitely getting 9.0.6 from the download link in the downloads section?

Leave a comment:

• Chasjs
    replied
    If there ends up being another patch, any chance of warm up matches being added to the T20 world cup... just started an international game and was expecting them, not a big thing but it helps with selecting the right starting XI.

Leave a comment:

• Rangersw12
    replied
    Okay, yes if you uninstall the program via control panel, it will access our installer, so that is fine.

Yes, it will remember your license. I'm presuming that you haven't fiddled about with your registry?

-------

Rangersw12 - Have you followed all the instructions? As no one else has had a problem yet. The upgrade existing license is in the softwrap menu, which will come up when you re-install the new version.
    Yeah I have just done it again to make sure , I'm using Vista if that makes a difference ?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by ChannelDelibird View Post
    How do you uninstall the program on Vista while keeping the license intact? The instructions in the first post appear to be for XP, and while I am able to uninstall the program via Control Panel, I'd like to be sure that that my license will still apply to the computer if I do it that way.
    Okay, yes if you uninstall the program via control panel, it will access our installer, so that is fine.

Yes, it will remember your license. I'm presuming that you haven't fiddled about with your registry?

-------

Rangersw12 - Have you followed all the instructions? As no one else has had a problem yet. The upgrade existing license is in the softwrap menu, which will come up when you re-install the new version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X