Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends who those series were against. You only get more points if you win a series you had previously lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
      It depends who those series were against. You only get more points if you win a series you had previously lost.
      thank you for that. did not realise that!!! much appreciated!!!

Comment

cosmetic request.... commentry

I have noticed that the commentry dosn't always pick up a 'mile' stone even if the batsman do ie a batsman scores his 50(+) off a four . commentry will then mention the four but not the fifty even though the batsman is doing his wave to the crowd poseing bit.

Also the commentry for stumpping is wrong! It mentions the bails coming off but not the unpires desicion.

oh and i'm still geting the rubbernecking thing even with the anti watsisface turned off.

Comment

I've noticed that the training is stupidly quick. Francois Du Plessis turned from aggresieve to very agressieve before the first game.
          And it's Flintoff into Siddle ... he's bowled him! Flintoff gets his 5 for!

Comment

Originally posted by Good Old Freddie Flintoff View Post
            I've noticed that the training is stupidly quick. Francois Du Plessis turned from aggresieve to very agressieve before the first game.
            Maybe its not stupidly quick. Maybe agression is numerical too, but is displayed as a statement based on certain boundaries. Just a thought.

Comment

On balls hit to mid-on and mid-off the fielder ALWAYS throws the ball to the keeper. This renders these positions useless since you can rarely stop the single (unless you play them at silly mid-on/off). I think this has always been a bug in the game. Shocking really.
              Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted, and can't be bothered looking.

I'm playing as Nottinghamshire in a full game mode.

I got 7th in the Pro League, so had to play a promotion/relegation game to see if I would drop down to the 2nd division. I then lost this match, but now its the next year and I am still in division 1.

Not that I'm complaining. Hehe.

Comment

This was one of the last frames in the action before my batsman was given out caught. I've seen this in earlier versions but thought it was fixed by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Dusk View Post
                    I have noticed that the commentry dosn't always pick up a 'mile' stone even if the batsman do ie a batsman scores his 50(+) off a four . commentry will then mention the four but not the fifty even though the batsman is doing his wave to the crowd poseing bit.

Also the commentry for stumpping is wrong! It mentions the bails coming off but not the unpires desicion.

oh and i'm still geting the rubbernecking thing even with the anti watsisface turned off.
                    The flickering of the graphics?

I've noted the last few bugs and passed them on to Chris.

I've got a quick response too!

Fielding bug (Imager) - Mid-on throwing to the keeper - I'm not sure why they always throw to that end. I think I fixed it but then had to change it back because all the other fielding looked really wired as they all react as if the ball is going to the keepers end. One for the 2010 list!

Both Imager and Harry Peters, can you send us the save games in which the problems occurred? Thanks. We will need both the .cap and .cbk files from the saves folder, if you can then e-mail them to us through the support bit, under "Bug Report".
                    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-29-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

ah. Mine was in a exhibition game, which I have deleted since. Sorry about that.

Comment

On the 20/20 finals day, i picked Joshua Cobb for the semi. And somehow, England selected him half way through finals day.
                        I WANT A IMAGE IN MY SIG!

Comment

Game crashes after 30seconds of opening up the game.

for some reason my computer is restarting after about 30seconds of having the game open.

can anyone help me with this problem. i am running version 9.12 and also it is the free trial i am trying to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Dusk View Post
                            I have noticed this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by alibourne View Post
                              for some reason my computer is restarting after about 30seconds of having the game open.

can anyone help me with this problem. i am running version 9.12 and also it is the free trial i am trying to run.
                              Your trial has probably finished. But your computer was restarting? What are your system specs?

Comment

Picking a Test Squad

Fellas! Usually you pick a 15 man squad...yes? Just recently when ive been picking squads for the West Indies + Pakistan tour ive had to pick 12 man squads for every match? this isnt right, isnt it?

Help!

Comment

Working...
                                X