Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey can someone tell me if any more patches will come for game or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanley_1994 View Post
      Hey can someone tell me if any more patches will come for game or not?

i dont think there will be one for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooper View Post
        Trust me, I haven't used an editor... I can't even get them to work.

Oh, musta been because I was using 9.06 then.
        Actually,
        I just checked my game (9.12, non-edited of course), and Ricky Ponting is listed as playing for Victoria.

This has happened in previous games too, I didn't take too much notice of it, becuase it doesn't affect anything but semantics within the game, but I guess if they're going to implement an Australian Domestic Season soon it should be looked at.

One theory could be the players just get assigned to states behind the game, like the County circuit
        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Originally posted by zeduck View Post
          Playing with Middlesex.. ended the 40 over League in the 2009 season in 3rd Division 2.. but the computer does not recognise the extra game, and simulates the promotion/relegation match
          In 2010.. even after the computer simulating and us WINNING the promotion/relegation playoff ... i'm still in Division 2 .

Comment

• Hmm, I think we've discussed this, if not, it's in my post patch fix list.

I need to bring up with Chris about Australian players changing states, as Punter is with Tasmania in my 9.12 game.

Comment

• There are no powerplays in 50 over online games

Comment

• An annoying error I found today was having started the season with Yuvarv(sp) Singh as my overseas player I put him and the other team members on training. However he gets called up to play in ''an overseas league'' but I cant take the training slot off him and give it to someone else It tells my that ''Y. Singh is playing in an overseas league'' and I have no option to do anything else.

Annoying when I have payed out of my budget for an extra training slot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moley RUFC View Post
                  An annoying error I found today was having started the season with Yuvarv(sp) Singh as my overseas player I put him and the other team members on training. However he gets called up to play in ''an overseas league'' but I cant take the training slot off him and give it to someone else It tells my that ''Y. Singh is playing in an overseas league'' and I have no option to do anything else.

Annoying when I have payed out of my budget for an extra training slot!
                  Usually it's only temporary - the spot will usually become free after a couple of days. (Still a bug, but not all that serious.) That happens quite often, but if it is in fact a permanent thing for you, then that's a bigger problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyril Washbrook View Post
                    Usually it's only temporary - the spot will usually become free after a couple of days. (Still a bug, but not all that serious.) That happens quite often, but if it is in fact a permanent thing for you, then that's a bigger problem.
                    Just to update on this. I wasn't able to unselect Yurvav (sp) Singh's training until he returned from the overseas league which was 4 weeks later.

Comment

• Yesterday is was playing a test match between SA and AUS and Jacques Kallis edged a ball (last ball of the over) over square leg boundary and one of the fielders dived for the ball but the ball was over the ropes. the umpire signalled a 6 but the game then asked for a new batsman to be selected and the scorecard showed "caught Deep"

Comment

• Yeah, I mentioned that in one of the previous pages, it's a little niggly bug that needs to be sorted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                          Yeah, I mentioned that in one of the previous pages, it's a little niggly bug that needs to be sorted.
                          thanx didn't see it

Comment

• what happened to VRV Singh i dont think hes retired or anything.

Comment

• Ok,
                              Not sure if this is a bug, but.....

When you play 20/20 matches, both County and International, the game time says it starts at 530pm. which I would consider 'Evening', however the first innings always has the weather which is set for the morning play, and the second session has the evening weather.

I would think we would want to probably have the weather the same for both innings if the game is to start at 530pm.
                              Last edited by the_trademarc; 10-23-2009, 04:35 PM.
                              The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                                Ok,
                                Not sure if this is a bug, but.....

When you play 20/20 matches, both County and International, the game time says it starts at 530pm. which I would consider 'Evening', however the first innings always has the weather which is set for the morning play, and the second session has the evening weather.

I would think we would want to probably have the weather the same for both innings if the game is to start at 530pm.
                                No, it's correct. In May and June the sun doesn't set until around 9:00 - by mid-June sunset times approach 9:30. As a matter of fact, now that you mention it, it should probably be daylight for both innings.

Comment

Working...
                                X