This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug reports - Version 9.12

We've got another patch out, which means a new bug reports thread. Please try and keep bug reports and database errors separate.

When you have a bug, we need as detailed an explanation as you can give. An explanation of how you got the bug, so that we can replicate it, would be much appreciated.

Please post bug reports in here whilst you are running the 9.12 patch.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-16-2009, 06:00 PM.

Because I have had to reinstall the game (checksum) I had to re-enter my purchase reference number, but when it did it accepted as it should, but now when I start the game up I get the screen with free trial, activate existing license etc. when surely I should get the full game loading up?

Comment

How/When did you get the Checksum error?

Any problems with Softwrap, you need to contact them:

support@softwrap.com

If you could tell us what problem was, once you've sorted it with Softwrap, that'd be appreciated.

Comment

The only way I could start up ICC after putting in my existing license key was by clicking on free trial lol, seems like something of a contradiction but meh i'm playing
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

I've just dl'd 9.12 trial, and within the first week one of my batsmen improved their back foot technique twice, and another batsman improved their aggressive batting - seems very quick?

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
            The only way I could start up ICC after putting in my existing license key was by clicking on free trial lol, seems like something of a contradiction but meh i'm playing
            That happened to me, but I haven't clicked on free trial. Did you enter your key originally then nothing else happen?

Comment

Yep. Then exited out and went to free trial. Who knows whether it actually recognised my existing code or not(even though it originally said it did) but I guess we will find out in 2 days ha
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

Sureshot - will the bowling form have had an impact in previous games as an international team or is it just a cosmetic change?

Comment

Originally posted by Spinninggenius View Post
                  That happened to me, but I haven't clicked on free trial. Did you enter your key originally then nothing else happen?
                  Had the same thing. Fixed it by uninstalling the game, reinstalling v9.10, did not need to activate as it loaded automatically, updated to 9.12 via internet game and worked!! Patching system needs changing the the future me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by bowen159 View Post
                    Had the same thing. Fixed it by uninstalling the game, reinstalling v9.10, did not need to activate as it loaded automatically, updated to 9.12 via internet game and worked!! Patching system needs changing the the future me thinks.
                    The way I see it, because I've had license problems with both 9.10 and 9.12, is that one account only gets 2 licenses for the whole game, not each patch, and as soon as these two are used, it won't let you activate any further.

If you are still getting the original box with free trail, upgrade, activate, then I'd say your license key hasn't activated the new patch.

The easiest thing to do is to e-mail Softwrap (before COB Friday, they dont seem to respond on weekends) and tell them this, and they will add additional licenses as per required.
                    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

I think this is a bug:

Just reflecting on Hauritz's situation in the Test Match, I realised that when a player gets Injured, he is out for the whole match. I think it should be programmed so that if a player does sustain an injury which will still allow them to take part in the game (ie. bat with a runner, bowl limited overs, etc.)

Look forward to seeing if the overs per day in Tests have been rectified.
                      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

About half an hour ago I got this very pleasing email from Softwrap.

Hi there,

Thank you for the email.

You will be pleased to know that we have added re-installations to your account. Kindly proceed to activate the software as per normal under 'Reinstall Existing License'.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to contact Softwrap Support desk at support@softwrap.com

Kindest regards,

Softwrap Support.
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

dont know if this is just a bug on my game or what. when i am playing international mode, i notice the first one day game you play against any1, the other team has no stars. for example i played with india and the first game against west indies, they had no stars, now i am playing with south africa, playing australia, they also have no stars. however by the 2nd odi, the problem seems to have resolved itself.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                            About half an hour ago I got this very pleasing email from Softwrap.

Hi there,

Thank you for the email.

You will be pleased to know that we have added re-installations to your account. Kindly proceed to activate the software as per normal under 'Reinstall Existing License'.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to contact Softwrap Support desk at support@softwrap.com

Kindest regards,

Softwrap Support.
                            I've been waiting over 5 hours for a response. Looks like I won't be able to play for the entire weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Spinninggenius View Post
                              I've been waiting over 5 hours for a response. Looks like I won't be able to play for the entire weekend
                              This is exactly the reason I won't buy media I want to play/use through online retailers. My Half life 2 disk and translation's of Dante that I bought through an authorised BBC reseller (and now won't activate..ever..because the company has gone bust) are testament to the money I've lost buying online activation licenses.

At best inconvenient..at worst..money down the drain.
                              Last edited by Scritty; 07-17-2009, 06:00 PM.
                              The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
                              X