This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFC4LIFE View Post
    Lol mate shows how much u know about pakistani cricket if you think talha and sohail khan are as quick as akhtar. There is no way they should be considered RF. They are quick yes but not in the brett lee, steyn or akhtar league. Talha is consistently in the mid to high 80s and the same goes for Sohail Khan, they should both be RMF (for your information RMF is quicker than RFM in the ICC games) and theres no way they constitute RF in anyway. Mohammad Aamer on the other hand should be considered LF, he consistently hits between the 88-91 mph mark (his domestic record is 93 and international record is 92 in the T20 world cup final), Aamer is only 17 so imagine wen he hits 19/20 years of age he'll be up ther in the mid to high 90s constantly if he progresses in the correst way. I like to think my knowledge of pakistan cricket is 2nd to nobody but even i havent heard of abbas. If it says RF on cricinfo then the makers have done the right think making him RF. All the errors in the pakistan database are near enough fixed and patched with only a few left to do so please dont come on here and start confusing everybody.

I think your english reading skills arnt too good, where in my post have i said talha and sohail khan are quick as shoaib, if you read it again i have said that they are the quickest meaning them 4 are the quickest in the domestic league no where in that post i state they are quick as shoaib.

Also you think you know so much about pakistan domestic cricket and you go and believe what cricinfo says about players, the same cricinfo who said Shazaib Hasan is a fast bowler when he started playing in the league.

Comment

Ziddy is being zidhy!

Comment

Originally posted by ICClover View Post
        Ziddy is being zidhy!
        Thats why my mates call me Ziddy LOL

Tough day at work been running the department on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by ziddy View Post
          I think your english reading skills arnt too good, where in my post have i said talha and sohail khan are quick as shoaib, if you read it again i have said that they are the quickest meaning them 4 are the quickest in the domestic league no where in that post i state they are quick as shoaib.

Also you think you know so much about pakistan domestic cricket and you go and believe what cricinfo says about players, the same cricinfo who said Shazaib Hasan is a fast bowler when he started playing in the league.
          I can read english perfectly fine thanks. You dont need to say there as quick as Akhat but you most definitely implied by sayingthey are RF like Akhtar so your implying there like him when there nothing of the sort. Anyway whatever.

Comment

stop trying to make pakistan so good cause in reality they aint that good probably in tests only better than bangladesh and windies at the moment no offence. aamer aint that good in the game cause he has to prove himself at the international level, only played 2 tests. in terms of pace if aamer is an lf which in cricinfo he aint then i reckon rubel hossain of bangladesh is the same amougst others.

Comment

A couple of things I've spotted - James Hockley is now down as an opener whereas he should just be a normal batsmen.

VVS Laxman is down as a part time keeper - I don't think he should be.

Comment

Anyone else of the opinion that M. Johnson of Australia is a bit quicker than LMF. He looks LF pace to me. And I know people'll say he's an all rounder because his average is in the 30s and he has a test hundred but for him to be an all rounder he needs keep it up over the next few years.
                On Jimmie Anderson's batting ability, it seems to have been judged very harshly, he's a decent defensive batsman and can stick around for a bit but in game he's a complete pushover.
                Stuart Borad appears to get into the 90s more often than not, maybe he should be an RF???
                Just noticed this one but is Sidebottom that slow, I would think he's quick enough to be an LMF.

Comment

Simon Marshall - A batsmen who bowls a bit FACT

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
                    stop trying to make pakistan so good cause in reality they aint that good probably in tests only better than bangladesh and windies at the moment no offence. aamer aint that good in the game cause he has to prove himself at the international level, only played 2 tests. in terms of pace if aamer is an lf which in cricinfo he aint then i reckon rubel hossain of bangladesh is the same amougst others.
                    What are you on about dude? Whos trying to make pakistan ultra good? Have i mentioned anything in these forums about making pakistan as a team any better? Im just simply trying to sort out the database errors. No-one on these forums has said anything about trying to make pakistan better. Changing a guys speed from LMF to LF doesnt mean your trying to make him better, it simply means your trying to sort out his speed and doing justice to his real life ability to bowl fast, making you quick doesnt make you world class. Look at Lee, IMO hes never been world class, nantie hayward, darren gough, mohammad sami etc, all loved to bowl fast but not world beaters. Read the forums carefully before u try throwing about ridiculous comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
                      Anyone else of the opinion that M. Johnson of Australia is a bit quicker than LMF. He looks LF pace to me.
                      I'd say he's LMF. On a quick wicket or in a fresh spell he'll average in the low 140s, but that probably applies to a lot of bowlers.

Just noticed this one but is Sidebottom that slow, I would think he's quick enough to be an LMF.
                      Probably borderline, I'd say.

Comment

Justin Langer is retired

Comment

Originally posted by zain1612 View Post
                          Justin Langer is retired
                          No he is not!

Still plays for Somerset

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro View Post
                            No he is not!

Still plays for Somerset
                            And Western Australia!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                              And Western Australia!
                              No he doesn't...

Comment

can somebody plz tell me if this has been fixed but Craig White from Yorkshire is a RFM bowling all-rounder NOT a RM batsman this should be fixed because he boasts almost 400 first class wickets at an average of under 30.

Comment

Working...
                                X