Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is no longer able to bowl, and became an opening batsman. However, having seen him bowl one ball in a t20 game between derbyshire and yorkshire in 2008 when he finished an over for an injured bowler, he actually now bowls off spin. Anyone care to guess what his figures were?

Comment

Originally posted by Spinninggenius View Post
      He is no longer able to bowl, and became an opening batsman. However, having seen him bowl one ball in a t20 game between derbyshire and yorkshire in 2008 when he finished an over for an injured bowler, he actually now bowls off spin. Anyone care to guess what his figures were?
      Wainwright was the injured bowler that White finished the over off.

0.1 - 0 - 0 - 1

He picked up the wicket of Wavell Hinds!

Comment

I didn't know that

Another talented English all-rounder hindered by injury.

Comment

Justin Langer no longer plays international cricket for Australia thats what i meant

Comment

He doesn't in the game.

Comment

time to update sorry

Comment

Originally posted by zain1612 View Post
                time to update sorry
                Its fine as it is. There are other issues more needy than Langer's one!

Comment

No ICC T20 World Cups!!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be only one at the beginning of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Taylor View Post
                    There seems to be only one at the beginning of the game.
                    How many ICC World Cups do you want at the beginning of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexB View Post
                      How many ICC World Cups do you want at the beginning of the game?
                      Simple punctuation mistake.
                      Simple as that.

Comment

Just seen that you have Imran Farhat down as a defensive player when he should be aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by KentLad View Post
                          A couple of things I've spotted - James Hockley is now down as an opener whereas he should just be a normal batsmen.

VVS Laxman is down as a part time keeper - I don't think he should be.
                          Hockley is down as a middle order batsman in 9.12, I haven't checked for 9.10, it is possible he was one of the players who got changed (and we don't know how) between 9.06 and 9.10.

Comment

hey sureshot...

are you enjoying the game as well .. or only replying to all our questions

i really hope you get time to play the game..

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              Hockley is down as a middle order batsman in 9.12, I haven't checked for 9.10, it is possible he was one of the players who got changed (and we don't know how) between 9.06 and 9.10.
                              Hockley is still a opener in 9.12.

To be fair im impressed that the ICC Team are listening to us.

Comment

That is strange. I've opened 9.12 up and Hockley is a middle order. Can I have some screen shots if it is definitely different on yours? A screen shot of your version too, easiest way to do this is click options in-game, it says what version it is at the bottom of that box.

If it's different we need to look at it. Oh Hockley was so much fun to put in the database, we didn't have his stats, so I had to get them from the net, except they had been updated with the games he had already played this season. Cue me doing some maths trying to work out what his stats were before the season started! 7 years between his last season in FC cricket and this, also had the return this season of David Stiff. I'm babbling now...

I try to read as many threads as possible, in fact the only ones I won't always click on are the story threads, I occasionally read them though.

Comment

Working...
                                X