This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    That is strange. I've opened 9.12 up and Hockley is a middle order. Can I have some screen shots if it is definitely different on yours? A screen shot of your version too, easiest way to do this is click options in-game, it says what version it is at the bottom of that box.

If it's different we need to look at it. Oh Hockley was so much fun to put in the database, we didn't have his stats, so I had to get them from the net, except they had been updated with the games he had already played this season. Cue me doing some maths trying to work out what his stats were before the season started! 7 years between his last season in FC cricket and this, also had the return this season of David Stiff. I'm babbling now...

I try to read as many threads as possible, in fact the only ones I won't always click on are the story threads, I occasionally read them though.

Comment

hi Sureshot

Will there be another patch to fix the last couple of database errors?

Comment

Sorry, I was being dopey Looking at an old save. *whistles innocently*

Another patch - we're waiting for the CD release now, and then take it from there with feedback we get back from that.

Comment

Derbyshire Player Changes

Can you add wayne madsen to the derbyshire squad

Comment

Originally posted by ziddy View Post
            Just seen that you have Imran Farhat down as a defensive player when he should be aggressive.
            lol and are you really bothered about farhat? Hes a waste of space hasbeen whos had his opportunity and is an awful batsmen. I couldnt care less if what he is down as, one of the poorest batsmen in pakistan history. lol!

Comment

Glamorgan - Mark Cosgrove should be aggressive, at least.

Comment

Quite a few of the players playing for the England U19's today arent on the game. I looked for them earlier for my U25 game but couldnt find them.

Jack Manuel - Opening Bat LHB - Plays for Worcestershire
                Ateeq Javid - Allrounder - RHB RM - Warickshire
                Christopher Wood - Bowler - LM - Hampshire
                Danny Briggs - Spinner - SLA - Hampshire
                Ben Sanderson - Bowler - RMF - Yorkshire

Others were in the game, but are nothing special really.

Comment

Do any of those have pro contracts with their counties?

Comment

Originally posted by LFC4LIFE View Post
                    lol and are you really bothered about farhat? Hes a waste of space hasbeen whos had his opportunity and is an awful batsmen. I couldnt care less if what he is down as, one of the poorest batsmen in pakistan history. lol!

just because you dont rate someone it doesnt mean that his profile should be wrong for others who want to use him.

Also sureshot Anwar Ali an allrounder who was the best bowler in last under 19 worldcup is missing from the latest patch

Comment

just because you dont rate someone it doesnt mean that his profile should be wrong for others who want to use him.

Also sureshot Anwar Ali an allrounder who was the best bowler in last under 19 worldcup is missing from the latest patch
                      Actually Tim Southee was the best bowler at the last under 19 world cup.

Comment

He must have forgot about the last U19WC lol because Ali definately didn't play in it ha
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Comment

Glamorgan:

Mark Cosgrove should be an opener
                          Mike Powell should NOT be an opener
                          Mark Wallace should be ATLEAST aggressive
                          Ben Wright should NOT be an opener and should be ATLEAST aggressive
                          Last edited by jonnyboy21; 07-26-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

lol dude thats just my opinion and most other pakistan fans with any sense would agree with me, he really is awful and i was just trying to realy some good humour across but if you want to be serious than so be it lol.
                            Anwar Ali didnt play in the last U19 world cup dude get it right and he most definitely isnt an all rounder. Becuase he can hit the ball a fair mile does not mean by any stretch of the imagination that he is an all rounder. Hes simply a bowler and an average one at that. He bowls banana inswingers and not much else. Throw him onto the international stage and he'd get hooked and pulled for 6 all day long. Recently hes even lost that one skill he had and he doesnt have any other variation ability, he is generally just extremely poor and i can guarantee he will never play for pakistan, mark my words. Talented youngster, never made the transition up to a capable senior and never will. There are at least 15 better seamers than him on the domestic circuit and most recently he hasent even been considered for the 'A' team or even the academy side which says it all really.

Comment

I noticed some left arm spinners who are for some reason turning the ball into the right hander like a right arm off spin bowler.

i have noticed samit patel at notts do it and i think steve parry at lancs does it too

Comment

Can Kabir Toor be added to the Middlesex database?

Hasn't played a First Class/List A/20-20 game yet (neither had John Simpson at season start) but has a contract, and fairly certain he was in the 2008 edition.

There is also Adam London.
                                Last edited by zeduck; 07-27-2009, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X