This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Fixture

Just wanted to note that I had this fixture in my Save....it doesn't look right, Lol
    Attached Files
    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Garry Park should now be an all rounder. He's bowling regularly enough to warrant it. Also, if people can't have more than one bowling type, can you please make Greg Smith a spin bowler. He bowls it far more than pace these days, and since he often plays as the lone spinner for Derbyshire this is not realistic

Comment

• Adrian Barath is an opening batsman according to both his first class & cricinfo records.

Comment

• Yeah, I noticed that after his 60-odd yesterday... opening...

Comment

• Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
            Just wanted to note that I had this fixture in my Save....it doesn't look right, Lol
            It could be right, is there another tour after this? Maybe the tour continues in the next season? It's a bit like the tours of Scotland that sometimes interrupt tours of England.

Comment

• Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
              It could be right, is there another tour after this? Maybe the tour continues in the next season? It's a bit like the tours of Scotland that sometimes interrupt tours of England.
              No there wasn't anything. I went to Pakistan, chose a team of 15, played my FC game, then it told me to play a OD tour game. I kinda figured that maybe the ODI's would be first, but then it just went straight to the end of season screen.

I'll start my season again after my Exams (Uni sucks hardcore), and see if it happens again, and then I guess it could be a fixture fix for 2010
              The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Hey,
                Started again and went through to this fixture, and the same thing again with the fixture.

Figured it should be rectified for 2010.
                Attached Files
                The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• It looks like the timing might suggest the tour was at the end of the season. Maybe that's the reason it didn't continue at all.

Comment

It looks like the timing might suggest the tour was at the end of the season. Maybe that's the reason it didn't continue at all.
                    Yeah potentially, no big deal I guess.
                    I'd figure you'd re-do the fixtures for 2010 anyway so it wouldn't be the same for next years version
                    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Not sure if anyone has pointed these out but...

Mitchell Marsh from WA is definitely not defensive, he is probably V. Aggressive 61(29) and 94(70) in FR Cup Matches shows this. He is also not an opening batsman.

Shane Watson should be an opening batsman now if it's possible to be an opener and all-rounder.

Mitchell Johnson is also genuinely quick hence he should be LF, and Peter Siddle should be RMF
                      Couldn't agree with me more on that one..

Comment

• VVS Laxman

can VVS Laxman become lancashire's overseas player on the patch, because you get prince for the whole season, when he only came until mid may when VVS Laxman arrived, and can we have Sangakkara as an overseas player on 2010, with possible short term recruitments to cover absentees on international duty and injury ?

Comment

• On the patch VVS is the overseas player. I already complained about this back in June .

Comment

• Frederik (Freddie) Klokker: Danish and a bit too good!

I realize how functionally dead this thread is, but I can't really post this anywhere else, and it may become an issue at some stage.

Frederik Klokker: according to cricinfo he goes by Freddie. More importantly, he is the star of the Danish national team and I'm pretty sure this should be his nationality ie. if I was managing England I would be tempted to pick him - the game would let me, but it shouldn't. Also (I'm less sure of this) he seems to be significantly overrated in the game. Or maybe I've just been lucky. After the 8 rounds of the Challenge Trophy, he's topping the competition one-day batting averages for the season (443 at 73.83, HS 155*, 8 inns, 2no, 1 hundred, 3 fifties). This is for Essex. In another save, he's playing for the AI Hampshire, and he's pretty good there too.

Apparently he hasn't played irl since 2009, so it may not be an issue for the 2010 game.

Comment

Working...
                            X