This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database errors - Version 9.12

Same with the bug reports, we need a clean thread for this. Please post database errors in this with version 9.12 installed.

Do we get to demo this new patch so we can tell you how to improve it???????????

Comment

After having a quick look the NZ player database looks identical to the last patch
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

Glamorgan:

Why has Ben Wright reverted back to an opener? He does not bat there! He was fine in version 9.10
        Mike Powell is not an opener
        Will Bragg opens the batting
        Cosgrove opens the batting

Comment

Alastair Cook: Is listed as a part time keeper but should be list as an opening batsman.

Shouldn't all England contacted players only have a 1 year contact?

Comment

Minor issue, theres 2 kruger van wyk's in the south african database.

Comment

From 9.10 thread

Bangladesh

Would be good putting those previously in the ICL back into the game, seeing they have returned to participate in domestic cricket and will soon be able to be picked internationally. Nafees, Nazimuddin and Kopali are there but the following are not -

Aftab Ahmed
              Dhiman Ghosh
              Farhad Reza
              Golam Mabud
              Mahbubul Karim
              Manjural Islam,
              Mohammad Rafique
              Mohammad Sharif
              Mosharraf Hossain
              Tapash Baisya
              Habibul Bashar

West Indies

Two players from the current test squad not in the game (both have played domestically)

Andre Creary
              Kraigg Brathwaite (apparently a prolific batter)

Comment

Derbyshire Player Changes

1. can you add Steffan Jones to the starting squad of derbyshire
                2. can you add nantie hayward to the starting squad of derbyshire
                3. can you add wayne madsen to the starting squad of derbyshire

This will be like a transfer update you get on football games, which will be good

Comment

Pakistan database final errors!

Hi Nigel, just thought id let you know the pakistan database is now near enough perfect. Just a few more i can give you in order to make it fully 100%, theres one major error too (number 4)

1) Ifthikar Anjum should be RFM not RMF, apologies, i didnt make it 100% clear in the last database thread. Hes not RM and most definitely not quick enough to be RMF, RFM for him would be ideal (low to mid 80s)
                  2) Salman Butt is down as aggressive, he shouldnt have no preference but theres no way he's aggressive, he cant 'slog' or up the tempo to save his life.
                  3) Wahab Riaz should be considered an extremely promising LMF, hes played a few ODIs and is one of the most promising players on the domestic circuit.
                  4) (major error) There is no Sohail Khan in the game. He is a RMF extremely promising seamer who took more than a 100 first class wickets in his first season, hes currently up there on the domestic circuit as one of the most feared seamers. Hes also played a few ODIs and a test match for pakistan, here is his cricinfo profile for your reference:
                  Read about Sohail Khan cricket player from Pakistan profile, stats, rankings, records, videos, photos at ESPNcricinfo

5) Khalid Latif should be considered aggressive, no way hes defensive
                  6) Khurram Manzoor should be down as a defensive batsmen.
                  7) This could be open to debate Nigel but i reckon he should be in the game. Usman Qadir a 15 year old leggie, son of pakistan legend abdul. He is a prodigy in every sense of the word. Hes played for pakistan under 15s and all the top national sides are after him for next season. You reckon its a bit early to put him in the game considering he isnt contracted to any state sides as of yet? Anyway hes a prodigious young leg spinner whos mastered the googly and leggie, shane warnes even said he was better than himself at that age. Anyway i'll leave that for you to decide buddy.

Thats all from me with regards to this database, great work mate, slowly but surely it will soon be perfect. Keep up the great work guys!

Comment

Originally posted by LFC4LIFE View Post
                    Hi Nigel, just thought id let you know the pakistan database is now near enough perfect. Just a few more i can give you in order to make it fully 100%, theres one major error too (number 4)

1) Ifthikar Anjum should be RFM not RMF, apologies, i didnt make it 100% clear in the last database thread. Hes not RM and most definitely not quick enough to be RMF, RFM for him would be ideal (low to mid 80s)
                    2) Salman Butt is down as aggressive, he shouldnt have no preference but theres no way he's aggressive, he cant 'slog' or up the tempo to save his life.
                    3) Wahab Riaz should be considered an extremely promising LMF, hes played a few ODIs and is one of the most promising players on the domestic circuit.
                    4) (major error) There is no Sohail Khan in the game. He is a RMF extremely promising seamer who took more than a 100 first class wickets in his first season, hes currently up there on the domestic circuit as one of the most feared seamers. Hes also played a few ODIs and a test match for pakistan, here is his cricinfo profile for your reference:
                    Read about Sohail Khan cricket player from Pakistan profile, stats, rankings, records, videos, photos at ESPNcricinfo

5) Khalid Latif should be considered aggressive, no way hes defensive
                    6) Khurram Manzoor should be down as a defensive batsmen.
                    7) This could be open to debate Nigel but i reckon he should be in the game. Usman Qadir a 15 year old leggie, son of pakistan legend abdul. He is a prodigy in every sense of the word. Hes played for pakistan under 15s and all the top national sides are after him for next season. You reckon its a bit early to put him in the game considering he isnt contracted to any state sides as of yet? Anyway hes a prodigious young leg spinner whos mastered the googly and leggie, shane warnes even said he was better than himself at that age. Anyway i'll leave that for you to decide buddy.

Thats all from me with regards to this database, great work mate, slowly but surely it will soon be perfect. Keep up the great work guys!
                    I echo all of this. Not sure why Sohail Khan dropped out of the database.

LFC4LIFE - what do you think Talha should be down as? I think he is RFM at the moment, but he is certainly RMF at the very least, clocking 140 regularly. One ex-great (either Waqar or Mudassar) thinks he will be up at 150 soon. Perhaps even RF?

Comment

Originally posted by ICClover View Post
                      I echo all of this. Not sure why Sohail Khan dropped out of the database.

LFC4LIFE - what do you think Talha should be down as? I think he is RFM at the moment, but he is certainly RMF at the very least, clocking 140 regularly. One ex-great (either Waqar or Mudassar) thinks he will be up at 150 soon. Perhaps even RF?
                      Hey buddy, yeh Mohammad Talha was a RFM in the first database but i asked sureshot to change him to a RMF for the 9.10 database. Hes in the high 80s in reality alongside Mo Aamer and give it a couple of years and he'll soon be in constant 90s after filling out in the gym. He has a few flaws with his runup but after watching in the recent domestic domestic T20 cup it seemed to me like hes ironed them out. Hes spent a lot of the time at the national cricket academy in lahore, working hard. Hope he gets another chance soon in the international setup. I have really high hopes for him, Aamer & Wahab Riaz, really promising seamers with bright futures.

Comment

May i add that in ICC09 Talha & Aamer are not that good having tried them both in 3-4 test matches. They get smashed and dont take many wickets. Was really dissappointed by that. Talha started off well enough taking 5 against england but hes fallen away since then. Its such a shame that Tanvir & Arafat are good in that game yet in reality there quite average & Talha & aamer are so good in reality but in the game they're awful. Really hope that gets fixed for 2010. Havent had a chance to try wahab riaz but i will soon hopefully.

Comment

Sohail Khan is in the game but he is down as a batsman. Although his records in the gamne show he has a really good bowling average and played for pakistan.

You have fixed quite a bit in this patch. Although there are still some mistakes such as

1. Sohail khan, Muhammed Talha should be RF like shoaib akhtar and aamer as everyone who knows about the domestic league in pakistan that they are the quickest or atleast RFM

2. You have got Umar Gul as RMF whereas likes of razzaq and arafat are RFM then he is clearly faster then them so he should also be RFM OR RF.

3. You have a player called abbas as a RF bowler which not much people have heard of and there is no proof he is that quick so how can players like sohail khan and muhammed talha be RMF.

Comment

Originally posted by ziddy View Post
                            1. Sohail khan, Muhammed Talha should be RF like shoaib akhtar and aamer as everyone who knows about the domestic league in pakistan that they are the quickest or atleast RFM

2. You have got Umar Gul as RMF whereas likes of razzaq and arafat are RFM then he is clearly faster then them so he should also be RFM OR RF.
                            The progression in ICC is that RF is the fastest, followed by RMF, then RFM. In other words, RMF is faster than RFM, so Gul is correctly marked.

Based on the sources that I can find, both Sohail Khan and Mohammad Talha should be either RFM or RMF in the game, which is what the database currently indicates. Neither of them are fast enough to constitute RF.

3. You have a player called abbas as a RF bowler which not much people have heard of and there is no proof he is that quick so how can players like sohail khan and muhammed talha be RMF.
                            Cricinfo records that Mohammad Abbas is "right-arm fast". I don't know how authoritative that is, but that's a better measure than saying "I haven't heard of him, therefore he can't be fast".

Comment

Sohail Khan is in the game but he is down as a batsman. Although his records in the gamne show he has a really good bowling average and played for pakistan.

You have fixed quite a bit in this patch. Although there are still some mistakes such as

Lol mate shows how much u know about pakistani cricket if you think talha and sohail khan are as quick as akhtar. There is no way they should be considered RF. They are quick yes but not in the brett lee, steyn or akhtar league. Talha is consistently in the mid to high 80s and the same goes for Sohail Khan, they should both be RMF (for your information RMF is quicker than RFM in the ICC games) and theres no way they constitute RF in anyway. Mohammad Aamer on the other hand should be considered LF, he consistently hits between the 88-91 mph mark (his domestic record is 93 and international record is 92 in the T20 world cup final), Aamer is only 17 so imagine wen he hits 19/20 years of age he'll be up ther in the mid to high 90s constantly if he progresses in the correst way. I like to think my knowledge of pakistan cricket is 2nd to nobody but even i havent heard of abbas. If it says RF on cricinfo then the makers have done the right think making him RF. All the errors in the pakistan database are near enough fixed and patched with only a few left to do so please dont come on here and start confusing everybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X