This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of International Cricket Captain 2010

The digital download game will be priced at £15.99 and we will be using eLicense for this years release.

We are waiting for a Pounds sterling account to be set-up, which will take place within the next week.

Till then the game will be priced at US$23 (£15.99 or AU$28 if google is converting accurately), but don't worry, you can buy in dollars from any country.

Looking at it now, payment types are: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.

I hope that answers your questions.

I'm ready to buy it.

Comment

Id pay £50 for the game Im looking for!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkiburger View Post
        Yeah, the problem with that is, I almost certainly wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
          Yeah, the problem with that is, I almost certainly wouldn't
          Ill buy yours!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkiburger View Post
            Remember 13 years ago when the original Myst (a static screen point anc click adventure with about 4 hours content) cost over £50.

Early Lucasarts games were close to £50 - in fact most PC games were in the £50 range, and this at a time when a pint cost £1.50.
            If PC games had gone up with inflation since 1996/7, they would be around the £80 to £100 mark now.

Having said that, there were a lot less generic 1st person shooters back then. Now they cost a lot less, but it's the same 1st person shooter game over and over again. Perhaps you get what you pay for.

For a great in depth cricket game i'd pay £50 plus. But then as a more mature player I might have the DI that many younger players don't have yet.

Scritty
            The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

I think attempting to sell a game for £50 would be a commercial disaster. The AAA releases struggle to justify that, particularly on PC.

Comment

Is it available to buy in pounds yet?

Comment

I'll take that as a no then. You said it would be done in a week but its still not been done within a fortnight

Comment

The price would still be the same in US Dollars so I don't understand why you wouldn't buy it based on the fact its currently being shown in dollars. You can still buy it in dollars with an British credit card.

Comment

Will the game only be available by download, or will I be able to buy it from the shops like I have with each other version of the game?

Comment

The game is going to be in stores. I'd expect the game to become available in shops by atleast mid July.

Comment

Unfortunately the GBP account still hasn't been set-up, this isn't something we are setting up ourselves and I have no further news on it at the moment.

It doesn't make a difference to being able to purchase it, the payment methods are still the same, except it gives the amount in GBP instead of USD.

Yes, a boxed version is in production and I believe is set for an early July release.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                            Unfortunately the GBP account still hasn't been set-up, this isn't something we are setting up ourselves and I have no further news on it at the moment.

It doesn't make a difference to being able to purchase it, the payment methods are still the same, except it gives the amount in GBP instead of USD.

Yes, a boxed version is in production and I believe is set for an early July release.
                            Can we get game before 7th of july in UK.

Comment

Good to hear about the boxed version.
                              Also Sureshot could you link me to the most reliable place in your opinion that I should pre-order it from.
                              There are a few I have seen, but they all have different release dates and prices so I'm just wondering if there is one 'more official site' compared to the others?

Comment

Working...
                              X