• Show
Clear All

yeah!
    boxed version
    i am waiting for it and i think i will get it in early july

Comment

Purchasing the game

Hi guys,

Im wanting to buy the game (2010) and Im in Australia but i just had a quick question. When i buy it off the site can i use an Australian credit card? And secondly, when i buy it am i buying the licence key and i download the game first? Or will a copy be sent to me by mail?

My last question is, does anyone know whether the hard copy is available in Australia yet? EB games doesn't seem to know a thing about it? Although they never seem to know much at all ...

Cheers

Comment

Any credit card can be used, the price will be converted into AU$ and charged to your card.

You won't receive a hard copy of the game, you are paying for the license key

I'm in NZ and I haven't seen it in any stores over here, but I don't normally go to EB or JB so I wouldn't really know

Comment

When I went to EB Games (Mt. Barker, SA) a few months ago they had a few copies on the shelves so they obviously did know something about it then. Buying off the site is fine though and I've never got a hard copy so I don't know if there's any difference.

Comment

Working...
          X