This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Game location

Windows 98/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[USER NAME]\Application Data\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2010

Window 7/Vista: C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2010

Slightly different this year, I know a few of you have been asking for where they are found.

It should also be noted that fields are also located there. And that hidden files and folders need to be enabled to be able to view the AppData/Application Data folder.

Comment

sureshot,

ive tried looking for this saved game file by following your link and its not working!? any ideas wher they might be being saved to?
      this is with me looking to email after having trouble with players not returning after overseas duty

Comment

Geoffers,

When you have a windows explorer window open can you select File > Folder Options (Organise > Folder and Search options for Windows 7/Vista) and in there is a View tab, there should be an option for "Hidden files and folders" in there, can you select "Show hidden files, folders and drives"

I can't remember the process in XP clearly.

Comment

In XP, the saved games are in
          C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2010\saves

I have the option to view hidden files allowed.
          (Control Panel, Folder Options, View - show hidden files and folders)
          It is not necessary to have the protected Operating System files visible.

Hope this helps

Comment

Where ur window is install go in that location then
            in Documants & settings/Application data/childish things/save game

Comment

Originally posted by Batista_Bomb View Post
              there were lot more threads
              please reply all those and give us some more better guidance

Comment

I agree with halleluigah..

Comment

I was very worried about save games but thanks to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Batista_Bomb View Post
                    The installation folder is *not* where the saved games are stored in XP.
                    Saves are here:
                    C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2010\saves

Installation files are here:
                    C:\Program Files\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2010

HTH

Comment

In ICC 2010 the save games are placed in different folder and are not placed in that folder in which installation files are present.

Comment

Working...
                      X