This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMoonUnitExperience View Post
    I just thought it would be nice to be able to save scorecards in game. I do often so printscreens myself of notable occurrences.
    Maybe an option to save and export pure scorecards without needing to print screen would be a good option. Now I printscreen, paste into paint and crop it. FM does uses a similar solution. You press Alt + F9 and it saves a PNG in a screenshot folder which is ready to upload without needing to use paint(or a similar program).

Comment

• Or just make an export scorecard kind of thing like Cricket Coach because, not trin' to beat down ICC, that is actually extremely well made and in my opinion quite cool looking!

~~~~~~~~~~
      Also maybe just make batting and bowling skills out of 100 so it's easier to understand.

Comment

• I know the game is probably going to be released sometime soon. But I wouldn't mind seeing the ability to change jobs in the career mode. Right now you can only pick one county and one country, whereas in real life if you are a coach then you'd be able to move jobs as when you want to or are offered other roles.

For instance, on one game I made England the number 1 side in the world and basically was winning pretty much every time and I was bored. It would be nice in such an instance to be able to step down as the head coach of England and then take on a job at a county, or another country so that you can continue on in the same world as that game; rather than having to start afresh.

Comment

• What about the ability to use reserve internationals as your second T20 international?

Would help out with the Kahn/Mahroof situation at Lancs and give the system a better overall flexibility. Might unbalance the system though slightly so that would need to be considered.

Comment

• 1) World player and team of the year awards
            2) Search function to find players/clubs immediately
            3) Media interaction (pre-match press conference) (also team talks)
            4) General improved interface (make it feel less like freeware!) maybe a more Football Manager-like interface
            5) Search function to filter players by averages, economy rates, strike rates etc.. in a certain period of time, i.e. One Day Average > 40 > 80 Past 6 months
            Last edited by sircoolcat; 07-08-2011, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Create Your Own County

For the 2011 version i think it would be amazing if you could create your own county!!!

Comment

• Man of the series please

Comment

• Umpire Mistakes and The referral system?

Comment

• I don't think the referral system would add masses in terms of gameplay, and umpires do make occasional mistakes in my opinion.

I think adding more to the way conditions both pitch and weather affect batting and different types of bowling would be good.

I like the training as it is, as there are ways to train players' various weaknesses out of them.

I think more information on players would be nice; perhaps strong, young players who aren't internationals could play for A and academy teams. The matches would not necessarily have to be simulated, just the averages and performances (as 2nd xi games are now).

Those would be mine, although I think the game in its current form is great - I travel a lot for work, and it gets me through many a journey! I think Cricket Coach is an achievement, but I think the game has tried to do too much, and as a result the engine is poor. I played a demo recently and the opposition had slips when I was 176 for 3 in the 18th over of a t20!

I look forward to ICC2011 and an improved game; I have noticed quite an evolution since 1998.

Comment

• Sorry for the lack of commas!

Comment

• Haven't visited here in ages but came to have a look as I got an email about ICC11. I'm amazed how this thread looks now!

Comment

Working...
                        X