Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in 2022 with Victoria and I thought that I might as well take up the aussie captaincy as I get offered it every year. When I was given my default side for the world t20 (the one you get given and can then change) it had 3 batsmen, 1 wicket-keeper, 3 bowlers and 8 all-rounders! And in the season before they often all played in the one match! I think that is over-doing it.

Comment

Hmm, not noticed this. Been noted for 2011 development.

Comment

Players Back from retirement

Its great to see M.Yousaf and Younis Khan availble to play for Pakistan . But i Would love to see Robin Petersen and Imran Tahir availble for South Africa Selection.

Comment

Tahir has only just become available (1st Jan), he will be available to play in 2011 as a South African, as will Peterson, who was Kolpak at Derby last season and than started playing (legible to) for South Africa again in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            Tahir has only just become available (1st Jan), he will be available to play in 2011 as a South African, as will Peterson, who was Kolpak at Derby last season and than started playing (legible to) for South Africa again in October.
            Didn't we already have him down as a South African? I thought I noted this in the original DB?

Comment

He's down as South African but retired from international formats, so he wouldn't be picked for Pakistan.

As he's only been able to play for SA for the last 2 months, it's best to have him not available till next year, apart from the soon to be release World Cup patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                apart from the soon to be release World Cup patch.
                Soon to be released?
                World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
                  Soon to be released?
                  There's a WC Patch???

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
                    There's a WC Patch???
                    Yep. Got an email today about it and everything.
                    World Serious Cricket

Comment

This and the DB thread will still be open for the WC patch. So please continue to use these.
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 03-04-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X