Which county team to manage in england when game is released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which county team to manage in england when game is released

Which teams are you going to manage in county terms in England when game is released, as im not sure which team to go for. I am from Somerset so i will probably manage them to be honest.

I like to play them all. I don't want to miss out on the experience of using every player and (potentially) having them come good for me.

In terms of preference, though, I like the south-east, because that's where I grew up. I'm prejudiced against Sussex, Hampshire and especially Middlesex because of the whole old boys' club business. So that leaves Kent, Essex and Surrey. I usually favour Essex, but lately I'm leaning more towards Surrey.

Comment

Yorkshire and whichever county is the worst, I like the challenge of taking them to the top. I have a really enjoyable Worcestershire game on 2010. I've managed to win all of different competitions with them, though in the first couple of seasons they were absolute dross.

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
        Yorkshire and whichever county is the worst, I like the challenge of taking them to the top. I have a really enjoyable Worcestershire game on 2010. I've managed to win all of different competitions with them, though in the first couple of seasons they were absolute dross.
        I wouldnt say Yorkshire is a challenge as Ive found them easy. Actualy in 2011 most teams are worst than Yorkshire. They have Bresnan, Bairstow, Sidebottom, Shahzad, Rashid, Root, Rudolph and Ballance along with other good players.

This year Ballance career average is now nearly 55. Ballance is Zimbawen but never players for them. He started at Derbyshire at 16 so I think he is trying to qualify for England and with Flower there he might be on the list are someone eho called get a call soon.

Comment

The best way is to go into your saves directory and make as many copies as you need of your save (copy both files, .cap and .cbk).
          RUKHSANA

Comment

Working...
          X