Exiting "without" Saving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exiting "without" Saving

Played this game back in 2000 but back then you could exit the game without saving the match.

i just like to redo my signing period over and over till i think i have it right ...

Is there anyway to do so on cricket captain 2010????

Originally posted by 2Big2Strong View Post
    Played this game back in 2000 but back then you could exit the game without saving the match.

i just like to redo my signing period over and over till i think i have it right ...

Is there anyway to do so on cricket captain 2010????
    The best way is to go into your saves directory and make as many copies as you need of your save (copy both files, .cap and .cbk).

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
      The best way is to go into your saves directory and make as many copies as you need of your save (copy both files, .cap and .cbk).
      I just open up task manager and end the process.

Comment

Originally posted by velvlol View Post
        I just open up task manager and end the process.
        Well yes if you're 100% sure you don't want the current save, that's the easiest/best way

Comment

Have version10.15 & when I go onto internet game it downloads new version just wont update
          H@driya

Comment

Originally posted by hadriya9091 View Post
            Have version10.15 & when I go onto internet game it downloads new version just wont update
            you have renamed your game exe file. just change it to default one. it will update properly

Comment

Working...
            X