X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock_cool2003
    replied
    Someone atleast reply and resolve this dammit. Have that much courtesy. We paid for this game

Leave a comment:

• rock_cool2003
    replied
    And now game is not responding only after reinstalling.
    Mr. Sureshot this aint the anti-virus problem as the trial versions were working well. This problem is from your side and that too some licensing issues. Please resolve it or refund.

Thank you
    Last edited by rock_cool2003; 05-21-2012, 06:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rock_cool2003
    replied
    My game was working fine till last night but now when i am running it, it says " In order to finish initializing, this application must first be run by a user with administrator privileges.
    Please contact your system administrator for help. 5-2

First of all i am the administrator. Secondly it was running fine till last night. Thirdly when i am trying to play it with run as administrator option, nothing is happening.

Please resolve this. This is very very irritating, such petty issues with such an old game.

I tried re-installing the game but nothing happened. This has nothing to do with the aniti-virus sir because its a message from e-license.

If it was a anti virus issue then my game would'nt have been running since it was installed.

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS AS THIS IS INDEED VERY VERY IRRITATING.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Hi,

Have you contacted us through the support page? Sounds similar to someone who has contacted us through there and just trying to check not double crossing paths.

In any case, the problem is Comodo, you'll need to contact their support or read the FAQ, normally there will be some sliders, and if you set these to lower settings then it'll work. You can of course always try a different firewall/anti-virus.

Leave a comment:

• rohan22no
    replied
    Hi Sureshot,
    Im running windows 7 and have comodo antivirus. I've tried disabling it and also running it in game mode.

I uninstalled/reinstalled the game...and now im not getting the error, but nothing happens when I double click on the icon. The game just doesnt start..

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by mnemoniny View Post
    Ok, an update.

With no changes at all to my system, the error message changed to:

"eLicense Control

In order to finish initializing, this application must first be run by a user with administrator privileges.

Please contact your system administrator for help.
    5-2"

Now, I am my system's administrator, and right-clicking on the icon and choosing "Run as Administrator" results in the program not loading at all, with no error message of any kind.

This is extremely frustrating, as the program continues to run perfectly on my aged windows xp machine.

Any response at all, even telling me you can't help, would be appreciated. I am at the end of my tether with this seemingly-random error, and I want to know if there is anything I can do.

At this point, the operating system is the only variable between my working ICC2011 and my broken copy. I find it hard to believe the computer itself would be at fault though, given that for just over a month it was working fine.

Help!
    Sorry for delay in response.

Those errors exist because the software has detected certain changes within your system. Try re-installing it.

Rohan - Unfortunately that report isn't too helpful for a definitive response.

What OS are you running? What's your firewall? (Not all actually turn off when you disable them)

Leave a comment:

• rohan22no
    replied
    Hi,
    Im getting a similar error when I attempt to open ICC2011. I've followed all the instructions above - reinstalled game, disabled antivirus, run as admin, Adjusted DEP settings. Still no luck. I purchased the game today. Here are the error details.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Cricket.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.1
    Application Timestamp: 4e562c37
    Fault Module Name: Cricket.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4e562c37
    Exception Code: 80000004
    Exception Offset: 00226b4a
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Rohan

Leave a comment:

• mnemoniny
    replied
    Ok, an update.

With no changes at all to my system, the error message changed to:

"eLicense Control

In order to finish initializing, this application must first be run by a user with administrator privileges.

Please contact your system administrator for help.
    5-2"

Now, I am my system's administrator, and right-clicking on the icon and choosing "Run as Administrator" results in the program not loading at all, with no error message of any kind.

This is extremely frustrating, as the program continues to run perfectly on my aged windows xp machine.

Any response at all, even telling me you can't help, would be appreciated. I am at the end of my tether with this seemingly-random error, and I want to know if there is anything I can do.

At this point, the operating system is the only variable between my working ICC2011 and my broken copy. I find it hard to believe the computer itself would be at fault though, given that for just over a month it was working fine.

Help!

Leave a comment:

• mnemoniny
    replied
    Ok, this is a weird one.

I bought ICC2011 for PC about a month ago, and have been enjoying it greatly. Yesterday, when I double-clicked the game's desktop icon, rather than the game showing up, an error box appeared advising:

"Sorry, could not get a license at this time.
    Please try running this program later.
    0"

24 hours later I have the same error, and have tried multiple restarts/reinstalls.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• sasnoz
    replied
    right my order id is not workn when i try to license my game i cant pm sureshot and im gettn abit cranky with things not sure what to do

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Indeed, the game is perfectly stable on Windows, problems will be caused by something within your PC (though it could be many things), the difficulty is in tracking the problem. For something like that, I think we'd be looking at updating Visual C++ amongst others.

Did we reach a solution through the Support? I can't link your username to any e-mails on there.

Leave a comment:

• ab5ides1
    replied
    Perhaps it's your computer? If the game is reliable on other people's computers, but doesn't work on yours it's probably you who has the problem, not the developers. Leaving a 1-star review because it didn't work is pointless, not what reviews are for. Reviews are for what you actually think of the game, not whether it works or not.

Leave a comment:

• paulsre
    replied
    Anyone?

I tried contacting the support and they asked me for some details; after that nothing.

Really regret buying it on CD - I expected that as a developed game of many years' standing it would work immediately.

Will leave a 1-star review on Amazon if it's not working by the end of the week.

Leave a comment:

• paulsre
    replied
    I have now bought the game on CD rom.

Same old problems:

game appears to load fine, but when I get to the game menu, it won't work. Sometimes by endless double clicking or hitting return I get into the next menu, but then problems are just as bad.

When I eventually managed to get close to starting a game, the menu for choosing the counties was weird - I had to kind of drag some of them into view, but then I couldn't get anything to work, anyway.

A response would be appreciated - I have now spent money on this and wasted countless hours trying to get the thing to respond - every time I go into it, because the menus don't work, I have to enable the task manager to force the game to shut down.

Leave a comment:

• paulsre
    replied
    I have now got the game to start (though it still has the shield over the shortcut) but when I get to the menu (the one with the picture of Lord's on) none of the menu works - all I can do is toggle around it but nothing will execute.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X