On-line patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-line patch

Hi. We've been working hard to fix on-line issues with (1) a hang during exchanging squads, (2) game getting stuck with both players waiting for eachother (3) stopping people taking forever on their go (4) stopping super-teams.

Any feedback on this would be gratefully received, as the on-line game is incredibly complex to debug.

These fixes are in the 11.08 patch, so please comment on your experience since patching.

The patch is absolutely great.The online gaming has became non-biased.The edited teams have been banned from online gameplay.Thanks chris for your great work

Comment

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

Such a great work really too much appreaciable ........

One more suggestion : There should option such that we can see the opponent
      Team in which Year he has played
      So that should be a comptetion in our mind to play
      more than opponent years and make my team more
      Strong

I think This is good suugestion ...
      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
      Is my Next Dream

Comment

online Play this year is a great experience... though i have lost almost 70% of my games but thanks god none of my opponents were any super men I really enjoyed this feature of the game.

Comment

i've not played online yet on this version but im looking forward to it if there are no cheaters.

Comment

We've fixed the issue with disconnect from server if you were playing single player or waiting in the lobby with no other activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
              We've fixed the issue with disconnect from server if you were playing single player or waiting in the lobby with no other activity.
              Thanks for quick action on issue.

Comment

Next Online BUG

When we are playing online the game got disconnect and error message
                comes "Your game encountered a problem which unfortunetly means
                it has been aborted You have not penalised for disconnected
                game"

This bug is very much disgusting
                Attehment is there

Please look to this bug
                Attached Files
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

'Disgusting' might be over-stating the situation slightly cricfan, but it's certainly annoying and we're doing everything we can to make the on-line game flawless. Can you give us some more information on what happened just before the error, as much as you can remember.

Comment

I wanted to know if online friendly games option have been removed or is missing?

Comment

We removed on-line friendly matches because we didn't want people to be interrupted from their single player game for a friendly match they might not be intereted in playing. Also had people complain that they had not noticed a match was friendly until after they started playing, and had thought it was a waste of time.

Comment

'Disgusting' might be over-stating the situation slightly cricfan, but it's certainly annoying and we're doing everything we can to make the on-line game flawless. Can you give us some more information on what happened just before the error, as much as you can remember.
                        Hi Chris ,
                        'Disgusting' because I was playing online and last 3 to 4 times
                        this error comes and game stops
                        I will try to elaborate this error
                        While playing online game suddenly we come out of online game on online main page
                        and error message "Your game encountered problem which unfortunaltly means it has been aborted You have not been panalised for disconnect game"
                        I was playing 20-20
                        Normal resolution

No point deduct or given point table remains unchanged
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

cricfan1 - we're looking into this now.

Can you tell me:
                          1) Were you playing against the same opponent in each of these games?
                          2) How far into the game had you got, and who was winning?

Comment

cricfan1 - we're looking into this now.

Can you tell me:
                            1) Were you playing against the same opponent in each of these games?
                            2) How far into the game had you got, and who was winning?
                            1) This error I got 4 times same opponent twice
                            2) Last time in 20 over my opponent batting first played about 17 over
                            and he was batting fairly good score and automatically game disconnected
                            (not with online mode) and error message came
                            which I am posting pic as attachment
                            Attached Files
                            Is my Next Dream

Comment

We removed on-line friendly matches because we didn't want people to be interrupted from their single player game for a friendly match they might not be intereted in playing. Also had people complain that they had not noticed a match was friendly until after they started playing, and had thought it was a waste of time.
                              Ok,thanks for quick reply.You have rightly done it correct way.

Comment

Working...
                              X