Country rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country rankings

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but at the start of the game, the country rankings are wrong. Aus seems to be top, then India, then SA, the Sri, then Eng.

In April, it was India, SA, Eng, Sri, Aus wasn't it?

Yeah, Cricket Captain works out the rankings a different way to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
      Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but at the start of the game, the country rankings are wrong. Aus seems to be top, then India, then SA, the Sri, then Eng.

In April, it was India, SA, Eng, Sri, Aus wasn't it?
      It needs to be modified since cricket captain is taking values from real world.

Comment

In ICC the country rankings are worked out using a very basic system (2 point for a series win, 1 for a draw). By this method Aus are still top and England

In real life the ICC, however, use a much more complex points system where points awarded are adjusted depending on the strength of the opposition and the scale of the win. I think this is then divided by the number of games the side have played in a certain period.

The real life system is better and the real system is used in the game for player rankings so I don't see why the real system can't be used in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
          In ICC the country rankings are worked out using a very basic system (2 point for a series win, 1 for a draw). By this method Aus are still top and England

In real life the ICC, however, use a much more complex points system where points awarded are adjusted depending on the strength of the opposition and the scale of the win. I think this is then divided by the number of games the side have played in a certain period.

The real life system is better and the real system is used in the game for player rankings so I don't see why the real system can't be used in the game.
          have u looked online game point system

Beating Team at higher rank will get more point
          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
            have u looked online game point system

Beating Team at higher rank will get more point
            In ICC we gets same points if we beat higher rank or lower rank in series.

Comment

Originally posted by diagoj View Post
              In ICC we gets same points if we beat higher rank or lower rank in series.
              That is true,since points system doesn't looks like been changed in icc.

Comment

Working...
              X