Player Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Editing

Look I know it's highly frowned upon and truth be told I never play online anyway, so I guess I haven't experienced the cheaters that use it to benefit themselves online.

I would, however, like to improve players such as James Pattinson, Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins, Peter Forrest, even Ed Cowan. Ryan Harris has been terrible in-game for me as well. Is there any editors out currently, even a PM would be more than helpful!

Sorry I cant help you, bowling is the one thing I cant edit
    But yes they do require a skill increase

Comment

Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
      Sorry I cant help you, bowling is the one thing I cant edit
      But yes they do require a skill increase
      How do you edit then?? I need help, I only know how to edit the team's budget!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_2011 View Post
        How do you edit then?? I need help, I only know how to edit the team's budget!
        Im sure the mods wont condone me telling you, so just head on over to the PlanetCricket forums

Comment

Please feel free to explain which players need improving though, how much, etc.

Comment

Australian players that need a boost:

Mitch Marsh, Cummins, Doherty, Pattinson, Lyon, McDermott, Bird, Christian, Starc, possibly Liam Davis aswell.

^ Most of these players only came good in the last 12 months, so it is understandable.

Players that are probably overrated: Chris Lynn, Pomersbach, Shaun Marsh, Khawaja, Hughes (these last two have big potential but struggle to perform yet), Steve O'keefe, Henriques

I think guys like Warner, Cowan, Forrest etc are pretty well rated. I've used them all internationally and they perform realistically.

Comment

Sunil Narine from the Windies is also terrible in the game, though this is of course 100% understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by dajesmac View Post
                Sunil Narine from the Windies is also terrible in the game, though this is of course 100% understandable.
                Yeah, before this season he'd hardly done a thing. I just hope he isn't made ridiculously OP for this year's edition...

Comment

just head on over to the PlanetCricket forums
                  Home pr 0

Comment

I play it online with fast speed on my laptop and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                    X