No announcement yet.

Suggestions for Future Versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the addition of the Indian t20 league to the game I think there is a need for a t20 game mode, where rather than just managing one side you could have an Australian, English and Indian team. This would give you're variety and allow you to play with different groups of players in the same career. This would allow you to emulate a modern t20 cricketer like Pollard or Shah who plays in t20 competitions around the world. This mode could also have the South African t20 competition an the champions league. This could also lead to an international management where you just control limited overs until you prove yourself. This would hopefully also incorporate IPL auctions as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      For:

"Notifications when players in the squad retire/change states in domestic games"

Is this something you've noticed in Aus domestic?
      Yes, playing as Victoria. It might be something to do with the iPad version, because I'm sure it was in my older PC version.

Comment

Just a small, hopefully possible thing - in English county mode (and possibly international career mode), simulate IPL/Overseas League fixtures for all top international players, and a larger number of Indian players, as opposed to just those playing on the county circuit that season. Just feels weird when I look at the India squad for the World T20 and only 4 of them have played any T20 this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Donners View Post
          Yes, playing as Victoria. It might be something to do with the iPad version, because I'm sure it was in my older PC version.
          Okay, I wondered if it was an iPad issue.

Comment

I think somewhere in the player profile the height of them should be specified. And it should also be a benefiting factor for bowlers (whether it be pace or spin bowlers but more so for pace) and players from the sub continent should generally struggle against the bounce produced by the tall bowlers. Of course the type of pitch has to be considered. You only have to look at Mohammed Irfan of Pakistan to see how much difference height makes to a bowler. I know I'm a bit vague here but I hope something like this could be added to the next version of ICC.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
              I think somewhere in the player profile the height of them should be specified. And it should also be a benefiting factor for bowlers (whether it be pace or spin bowlers but more so for pace) and players from the sub continent should generally struggle against the bounce produced by the tall bowlers. Of course the type of pitch has to be considered. You only have to look at Mohammed Irfan of Pakistan to see how much difference height makes to a bowler. I know I'm a bit vague here but I hope something like this could be added to the next version of ICC.

Height also affects batsmen. Small players have to be good on the back foot and tall players can often play many more strokes on the front foot. Most player heights are on their cricinfo profiles so there is lots of data!

Comment

Working...
              X