Mac Version for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Version for 2012

When should we expect the release of Mac Version?
    Is it also going to be released with regular window version or would it take a while?
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Originally posted by Chris Child in the other thread
    iPhone release will be about a month or so after PC. Mac and Android releases will follow after that.
    So give it 6 weeks and it'll probably be here. I'm sure they'll do Mac before Android as it's not all brand new again.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
      So give it 6 weeks and it'll probably be here. I'm sure they'll do Mac before Android as it's not all brand new again.
      Sounds like reasonable time frame.

Comment

although I am just guessing that it might take few more weeks for the release of 2012 mac version but can anyone from admin give a specific date?

Comment

No specific date, but should be about end of July/beginning of August. Android couple of weeks after that.

Comment

Thanks Sureshot for a quick response.

Comment

Mac Version for 2012

Is there any further updates on likely timing for mac and iOS versions.
              Many thanks

Comment

It looks as though this is going to take longer than we'd first thought. I was talking to the developers yesterday and they are having some issues with the iPhone version, which will mean a delay on Mac and Android as well. Not great news I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                  It looks as though this is going to take longer than we'd first thought. I was talking to the developers yesterday and they are having some issues with the iPhone version, which will mean a delay on Mac and Android as well. Not great news I'm afraid.
                  But well worth the wait I'm sure

Comment

It is almost 40 days after the release of windows version and still no news about mac edition?
                    unfair

Comment

Originally posted by habib View Post
                      It is almost 40 days after the release of windows version and still no news about mac edition?
                      unfair
                      Depends on which threads you are reading

Sadly I think it's looking like at least Sept for the iPhone version

Comment

Working...
                      X