This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Impressions of ICC 2012

For those lucky enough to download the game before the server slows right down.

Couple of tasty free agents in the opening window.

Comment

The trial box thing has changed...you know what I mean. If I'm right, I think that means if you download now the trial expires last thing on Tuesday evening, not Monday evening.

Comment

Stuart Broad now listed as an all-rounder which is good. Disappointed to see the World Ratings system hasn't changed - England are somehow Number 1 in the World at ODIs but not in Tests or T20s.

Comment

That bug where a highlight comes on much quicker when a wicket is about to fall is still there which ruins the tension.

Comment

I'm loving it as always! But just one point, I'm originally from Bangladesh and I notice every year that the team picked in ICC is much more different to real life. In this game the captain M.Rahim, M. Mortaza, S. Islam, Adbur Razzaq aren't in the squad.
            But IPL is a greattttt inclusion!

Comment

So is it every ICC ever with a data update or is it something more?

Comment

Khawaja is in NSW, should be QLD
                Forrest is in NSW, should be QLD
                Hughes is in NSW, should be SA

I know that the game starts the season gone by, maybe you could set a trigger at the end of the first season causing these players (and possibly others) to move.

Comment

Australia state will be as of 2011, rather than some 2012 squads and some 2011. We'll patch this when we've got them all in. It's not great, but our hands are tied on that.

Originally posted by TheDevil666 View Post
                  That bug where a highlight comes on much quicker when a wicket is about to fall is still there which ruins the tension.
                  We changed the highlight delay last year, but didn't want to move it any more or it will start affecting users with faster machines. We're currently talking about this, it's an awkward one.

Comment

Being a bit picky, but the shot selections are a bit dodgy when batting. No one plays a cover drive to a yorker!!!

Comment

I think you should be able to offer overseas players in the IPL contracts which last more than one year.

Comment

There is a lot to like about this version and plenty of improvements have been made. eg. Different icons for different formats, IPL, improved stats etc. But the one thing for me that sticks out, not that many others would care, is the Australian domestic system. There should be some sort of transfer for the off season similar to the England domestic system. It just makes no sense.

Apart from that this is an excellent game.

Comment

The IPL is completely unrealistic. I was expecting pop-up adverts every time I clicked new over, and my speakers to play that stupid tune after every ball. In addition to that nobody's even tried to bribe me to fix a game or bowl a no ball at a certain time.

Come on guys, get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris2K View Post
                            The IPL is completely unrealistic. I was expecting pop-up adverts every time I clicked new over, and nobody's even tried to bribe me to fix a game or bowl a no ball at a certain time.

Come on guys, get it right.
                            really? Do you think its funny...

Just say you are jealous from us Indians earning lots of money for our country whereas you people County is only famous in your country haha!

Comment

I thought it was funny...

Comment

Working...
                              X