X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
    Do you think that the 7 feilders offside field set by the computer and then set by the player to win matches is a realistic concept in t20 and odi?? Does This unreal process makes you enjoy the game?

If the answer is yes then i am glad too.... Icc was popular just becoz it provided realistic approach towards cricket game unlike other games but seems like the trend is changing....
    I am never forced to use such fields untill the last four overs of a T20 match and the last 10 overs of a ODI match. I set my own custom fields which work for me. The fact is, the game is hugely improved since the last few versions. Even Scritty, who was unimpressed with several previous versions, acknowledged this. Why can't you appreciate this rather than continously ask for changes which are not needed?

Leave a comment:

• Sheharyar
    replied
    Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    I think it was either Chris or Sureshot that specifically said no, and I'm glad they did.
    Do you think that the 7 feilders offside field set by the computer and then set by the player to win matches is a realistic concept in t20 and odi?? Does This unreal process makes you enjoy the game?

If the answer is yes then i am glad too.... Icc was popular just becoz it provided realistic approach towards cricket game unlike other games but seems like the trend is changing....

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
    Will the changes in the one day and t20 match engine will be executed as recommended by many players of the game?

When the next patch will be released?
    I think it was either Chris or Sureshot that specifically said no, and I'm glad they did.

Leave a comment:

• Sheharyar
    replied
    Changes and patch

Will the changes in the one day and t20 match engine will be executed as recommended by many players of the game?

When the next patch will be released?

Leave a comment:

• dhruv_tandel
    replied
    When we select a team and click next...v get an page where both teams r listed...so in that list i would like to see one small feature that who is the captain and wicket keeper of both teams is mentioned (just and C and WK ) in both teams.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    English Career is excellent specially 40 overs match unlike 50 over

Leave a comment:

• someone
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
    Just to keep you updated. We're addressing what we can in the patch. Major feature requests are beyond what is possible for a patch but are being noted for discussion for next year (basically, if it involves changing the saved game format we probably can't patch it).
    when is this new patch going to be released?

Leave a comment:

• Chris Child
    replied
    Just to keep you updated. We're addressing what we can in the patch. Major feature requests are beyond what is possible for a patch but are being noted for discussion for next year (basically, if it involves changing the saved game format we probably can't patch it).

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by dhruv_tandel View Post
    I would like to see 3 small new features in next edition...

3) I would like to see a feature like in fifa games in which v can see players attributes and overall strength...so it will be easy for us to train players and select better players...
    seeing Player attribute is very unrealistic , In Real life Selectors judge players
    only on their stats and performance not doing any IQ test or Brain Test

Leave a comment:

• dhruv_tandel
    replied
    I would like to see 3 small new features in next edition...

1) I would like to see an notification while playing a match like in real...like if a batsman scores 50, 100, 150 or 200 n so on...v should get update tht its his 5th century or 8th century....same way for bowlers when they reach a milestone...if a bowler takes 50th or 100th wkt n so on...v should get on screen notification...

2) I would certainly like to see in International career the stadium and city names...for eg:- if i m touring Australia i want to see in which cities i will be playing test matches and one days...

3) I would like to see a feature like in fifa games in which v can see players attributes and overall strength...so it will be easy for us to train players and select better players...

Leave a comment:

• Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog
    replied
    Originally posted by Isura View Post
    Nonsense. Is it realistic to coach 1 team for 20 years, 50 years?? Coaches change times all the time. Almost all sports games with a career mode give the user the option to change teams at some point.
    Ok but my compromise would be as in Football Manager you would need to apply for the other teams coaching position once they were available rather than simply taking over the best team in the league

This means you'd need to have the individuals teams having a committee who have an opinion on how the team is performing.

Sackings would need to exist here to as how else would other jobs b ome available ?

Very complex so not as straight forward IMO as some might think ..

Leave a comment:

• Isura
    replied
    Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
    Well I guess it is a concept of sorts .. still think its a case of "start with team .. teams no good .. move to another team.

Why not just stick with your original team and make the necessary changes to improve them yourself

Have never really considered the "benefits" of managing a different team every season ... I don't see the point

IMHO it's adding new functionality for the sake of it
    Nonsense. Is it realistic to coach 1 team for 20 years, 50 years?? Coaches change times all the time. Almost all sports games with a career mode give the user the option to change teams at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Simbazz
    replied
    Another addition I'd like is a quick view run down of all types of games.

I believe ICC needs total revamp as far as information goes. Currently its a big ol' list of everyone playing County Championship and their averages, HS, SR etc.

Why can't we have one screen, much like Sky Sports do on the right hand side that gives the 5 top scorers, highest score, wicket takers etc. and make it ultra accessible for everything from International, County and IPL. Include 2nd XI stats so when in charge of England or whoever you can get familiar with names years before they make the scene.

I think 2013's motto needs to be "simplicity," as it'll work across PC/Mac and onto the mobile devices.

Leave a comment:

• pearljammonkey
    replied
    along similar lines to the above requests I would love the ability (when playing international only as either Eng or Aus) to see the county/state scores of my country's teams.

2 reasons - 1 to follow the form of players more closely

and secondly it adds to the realism of players stats - currently when playing international, everyone from an entire state/county squad plays the full allotment of FC matches (or at least racks up FC, OD & T20 stats to represent that happening). but in real life (or in ICC when playing as a county/state team) we know that within each squad there are a bunch of players who might be stuck in the 2nds all year and only play a couple of OD matches.

Outside of this issue it is also weird to see players whose team is listed as 'Australian Chairman's XI' racking up FC stats every year when in reality you need to be signed up to a state side in order for play FC cricket in Aus.

Leave a comment:

• Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog
    replied
    Any feedback from the devs here would be nice
    Is this something you guys would consider ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X