This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhruv_tandel View Post
    I would like to see 3 small new features in next edition...

3) I would like to see a feature like in fifa games in which v can see players attributes and overall strength...so it will be easy for us to train players and select better players...
    seeing Player attribute is very unrealistic , In Real life Selectors judge players
    only on their stats and performance not doing any IQ test or Brain Test
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Just to keep you updated. We're addressing what we can in the patch. Major feature requests are beyond what is possible for a patch but are being noted for discussion for next year (basically, if it involves changing the saved game format we probably can't patch it).

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        Just to keep you updated. We're addressing what we can in the patch. Major feature requests are beyond what is possible for a patch but are being noted for discussion for next year (basically, if it involves changing the saved game format we probably can't patch it).
        when is this new patch going to be released?

Comment

English Career is excellent specially 40 overs match unlike 50 over
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

When we select a team and click next...v get an page where both teams r listed...so in that list i would like to see one small feature that who is the captain and wicket keeper of both teams is mentioned (just and C and WK ) in both teams.

Comment

Changes and patch

Will the changes in the one day and t20 match engine will be executed as recommended by many players of the game?

When the next patch will be released?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
                Will the changes in the one day and t20 match engine will be executed as recommended by many players of the game?

When the next patch will be released?
                I think it was either Chris or Sureshot that specifically said no, and I'm glad they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                  I think it was either Chris or Sureshot that specifically said no, and I'm glad they did.
                  Do you think that the 7 feilders offside field set by the computer and then set by the player to win matches is a realistic concept in t20 and odi?? Does This unreal process makes you enjoy the game?

If the answer is yes then i am glad too.... Icc was popular just becoz it provided realistic approach towards cricket game unlike other games but seems like the trend is changing....

Comment

Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
                    Do you think that the 7 feilders offside field set by the computer and then set by the player to win matches is a realistic concept in t20 and odi?? Does This unreal process makes you enjoy the game?

If the answer is yes then i am glad too.... Icc was popular just becoz it provided realistic approach towards cricket game unlike other games but seems like the trend is changing....
                    I am never forced to use such fields untill the last four overs of a T20 match and the last 10 overs of a ODI match. I set my own custom fields which work for me. The fact is, the game is hugely improved since the last few versions. Even Scritty, who was unimpressed with several previous versions, acknowledged this. Why can't you appreciate this rather than continously ask for changes which are not needed?

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                      I am never forced to use such fields untill the last four overs of a T20 match and the last 10 overs of a ODI match. I set my own custom fields which work for me. The fact is, the game is hugely improved since the last few versions. Even Scritty, who was unimpressed with several previous versions, acknowledged this. Why can't you appreciate this rather than continously ask for changes which are not needed?
                      I guess some people are never happy ....

Comment

Can we expect Year last Played A retired Player

Year played Last ODI
                        Year Played Last Test
                        Year Played last T-20

This is very essential as to identified when a player is retire from particular form of game
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Although this off-side tactic can work, taking wickets is also an effective way of keeping the score down in T20 matches. In the 12.25/12.26 update batsmen are a little more intelligent about hitting out against defensive fields.

Comment

Saeed Ajmal bowlings needs to be improved a lot along with Shahid Afridi. They hardly get any wickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                              Although this off-side tactic can work, taking wickets is also an effective way of keeping the score down in T20 matches. In the 12.25/12.26 update batsmen are a little more intelligent about hitting out against defensive fields.
                              When will this update be available Chris ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                                When will this update be available Chris ?
                                Hate to ruin the suspense, but it is now, DvDDD.

Comment

Working...
                                X