Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Bangladesh and Pakistan teams rarely ever play spinners or allrounders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bng_no+spinners.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	52923Click image for larger version

Name:	pak_1_spinner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	52924
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by lakshay View Post
      First the new features REVIEW:

1. Historical Records - Very Very Nice and important added feature to the game.
      2. Series stat - Again quite a handy feature to the game
      3. Indian/Australian T20 Legues - Very Important and good add on. Adds excitement to the game.

PROBLEMS:

1. Steven Finn, Vernon Philander - These two player Bowling ratings are RIDICULOUSLY High! Needs to be lowered down
      2. Chris Gayle, Brendonn McCullum, Shahid Afridi - The Two players are T20 and ODI giants. There Batting rating is ridiculously low and Afridis bowling too. Need to be increased.
      3. No AUCTION system - There aint no auctions for the IPL. You buy the players the conventional way. That completely ruins the fun, believe me.
      4. INDIAN ALLROUNDERS: There aren't any good young all rounders being produced in INDIAN team. Needs to be corrected!

Suggestions for the FUTURE FEATURES:

1. Add more Domestic Legues to the game.
      2. Add the auction feature to IPL.
      3. Champions legue Addition is to be made

AND NOW THE 2 MOST IMPORTANT ONES:

Player Editor: Player should be allowed to change the cricketers rating, age, name EVERYTHING!
      CREATE PLAYER: It should allow the player to create a cricketer of his own and add more flexibility to the game!

I don't think Philander is to good in the game. He averages 24 in tests in my current game. Seeing as he currently averages 16 this seems about right as I would imagine his average will normalize around 24 (slightly worse than Steyn's)

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
        I don't think Philander is to good in the game. He averages 24 in tests in my current game. Seeing as he currently averages 16 this seems about right as I would imagine his average will normalize around 24 (slightly worse than Steyn's)
        Well in my game Philander averages around 18.66 in test matches with over 500 wickets and with a unbelievable Strike rate of 34!
        He might be a good bowler but not this good!

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
          Mainly agree but India do produce heaps of young all rounders who are excellent. Steven Finn and Philander aren't overrated as they could be big stars in the future but the rest I agree with
          Well in my game there aren't any good young Allrounders being produce. The best Allrounder bowling option i have is Joginder sharma whos around 28years of age! Ain't a youngster!

And well in my game Steven Finn has taken around 900 Test wickets with an unbelievable strike of 32 & at an average of 20. something and Venon Philander has taken around 500 wickets at an average of 18.66 with a strike rate of 34.

They might be good but this good? NAH!

Comment

I like the idea of leaving your county for another one after a few years. It would nice to play against your old side and see if the young players kick on , whether or not they are as good without you coaching, etc.

Is it just me or do the England selectors unfiarly target your players? They have selected 4 of my young players recently, and 3 of the are very inexperienced. Or is the AI telling me they are Test standard?

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
              They have selected 4 of my young players recently, and 3 of the are very inexperienced. Or is the AI telling me they are Test standard?
              In most cases yes. Although the AI has been known to make some strange selections. Usually if the AI perseveres with them then they are the goods.
              YouTube
              Facebook

Comment

I like the idea of leaving your county for another one after a few years. It would nice to play against your old side and see if the young players kick on , whether or not they are as good without you coaching, etc.
                Yes this is a really nice feature which Cricket coach provides. I would really like to see this feature in ICC as it prevents the game from getting monotonous and boring.
                For eg: Player shifting from one county to another or from one county to some international team, based on the performance.

Comment

one feature i would like to see in future versions is a super over in international 20/20 matches. after watching NZ play in two close ones during the world cup it would add a new edge to the game. its just a thought!

Comment

One more thing i would like to mension

VIRAT KOHLI, i wont say highly but quite underrated in ODIs. He rarely scores a century, and averages too below 40 most of the times. Which is completely opposite to what it is in reality!
                    And in the test, YES here he is HIGHLY UNDERRATED!
                    A player of his calliber scoring around an average of 40. I dont think so.

Please correct this!

Comment

Is it just me or do the England selectors unfiarly target your players? They have selected 4 of my young players recently, and 3 of the are very inexperienced. Or is the AI telling me they are Test standard?
                      I'll take that back. There's no maybe about it. Im in 2015 season and I currently have to lose 5 players to the Test squad. Has ruined my county season. The 20yo regen bowler who has taken less than 80 FC wkts at an ave of only 28ish was the icing on the cake.

Comment

i would like to see in future versions, for international teams, being able to see world cup victories for 50/50 and 20/20 in the team details page, instead of just when the world cup is actually on because you can only see that every 5 years or 2 years and for only a short period of time! cause its a big achievement! there should be some sort of trophy cabinet saying when you had won the world cup/s!

Comment

I'll take that back. There's no maybe about it. Im in 2015 season and I currently have to lose 5 players to the Test squad. Has ruined my county season. The 20yo regen bowler who has taken less than 80 FC wkts at an ave of only 28ish was the icing on the cake.
                          I too have experienced this problem. In my first year captaining NSW I lost 9 players to Australia at one stage. I had factored in losing about 4-5 at the most as many of my players were current Australian players plus allowing for players in good form. But the icing on the cake was that they took not only Brad Haddin but also Peter Nevill who was my back up keeper, who hadn't played a match all year. And then to top it all off when I checked the Australian squad they'd left out Tim Paine, who was the best performing Australian keeper in my game at the time.

Comment

i totally agree, i think it would be more interesting.

i'd also like to be able to coach field
                            centplay.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, centplay.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                            Last edited by nikkoo; 11-30-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              So, sort of like the First Impressions thread, but a bit more direct about the new features for 2012. The idea of this is to see not only what you think of the main new features, but where you 'd like to see us take them in the future.

Historical Records
                              Player Retirements
                              Series Stats (This gets split in to two sections, the selection tool side of it and the "I like everything to do with numbers" side)
                              Indian 20 over/Australian 20 over

Please keep this to the new features, rather than telling us what other new features you want, there will be other threads for that. We're trying to narrow down on these ones specifically, we have our own ideas on this of course, but be good to see what you think.
                              I love how you have clearly documented that this thread is specifically and solely about reactions and suggestions to the actually newly implemented features, and not a suggestions forum for things we, as customers, would like to see, and yet a considerable amount of the posts below are suggestions for other features for future editions.

The historical records are good, certainly necessary in such a stat-heavy game.

Player retirements, and the ability to recall their stats, is great. Would like to see perhaps a state/county/national leaderboard, like the top 10 scorers for your side, and same with bowlers. Just to filter down so you can review only those who have played for you, instead of the larger pool of players. Leaderboards, over a 20 year career, would look amazing - like Player Name, Runs, Average, S/Rate, High Score, 100s, 50s, career span. Do this for t20, FC and List A. Same for bowlers (all 3 x formats) - Player Name, Wickets, Average, Econ, S/Rate, Best Bowling, 5wi, 10wm, career span (clearly not 10wm for t20 but you get my drift).

Series stats are great, I absolutely love this feature. At the end of each series it is great to review who performed consistently well, and actively shapes my selection decisions for upcoming series.

The IPL feature is gun, I think it to be strange that seemingly the first season your batsmen get out seemingly cheaper. It may simply be that they are gaining exposure at that level, but I'm talking about overseas players with lots of experience as well. I believe you guys have addressed t20 batting. I often find that my amazing, balanced and experienced t20 side is 6/45 off 10 a LOT more than you'd expect.

Australian t20 is a great feature, I'd love the option to ONLY run as captain of one of those t20 sides, or ONLY as the state captain (i.e. captain QLD in FC and List A but not the Brisbane Heat for t20).

A substantial improvement I say. I love ICC and will buy it every year regardless, but am a very stats-obsessed person, player and fan, so the more the merrier. Moving in the right direction for sure.

Comment

One thing really bugs me when managing a country and a county... When you go off to play a test and return to your county, quite often it is clear from the training screen that training sessions have not been used because a player got injured and his training slot wasn't automatically allocated to another player. The computer "assistant manager" should really sort that out for you in your absence!

More information is needed to help one select international players. International A stats need to be generated for players on the edge of potential international careers.

Comment

Working...
                                X