Which players are nerfed?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    It would be useful if you cut down the list to the best 30.

That would be useful! I think Keegan Eccles should be nerfed - he does not play that much franchise cricket and I notice he has been selected to play for SA in the 2019 world cup (from someone else's thread).

I think Faf du Plessis' batting in one dayers should be improved as the computer tend not to select him from a season into the game!

In terms of the nerfed players I think you have it about right. No doubt one of them will now prove us wrong and become the next Amla or Steyn!

Comment

Players that could be un-nerfed based upon this season's franchise first class competition (just concluded a few day's ago. There is still the T20 competition left):

Andrew Birch average 16.07 with the ball this season for the Warriors.

Behardien has played for the Proteas in T20s and ODIs - he is a great domestic player in the shorter forms.

Temba Bavuma scored the 5th most runs this season for the Lions and is looking like a reasonable middle order batsman

Gqamane averaged 14.57 over the course of the season for the Warriors and has great Protea prospects once Morkel, Steyn and Philander go off the boil!

Simon Harmer was the top spinner among those who bowled a significant number of overs! I know SA are not great when it comes to spinners, but our best domestic one should perhaps be a little better in the game?

Phangiso has played for SA in T20s and ODIs and looked great in the Champion's league as a defensive spinner.

I think Rilee Rossouw averaged 48 with the bat this season and has played for SA A.

Stiaan van Zyl definitely shouldn't be nerfed in my opinion! He averaged 61 with the bat this year and has been amazing for SA A. I would bet my house on him breaking into the team within 2 years!

Hardus Viljoen has played for SA in T20s and Alan Donald had a coaching session with him last week and rates him highly as a Proteas prospect.

Basheeru-Deen Walters averaged 28 for the Warriors with the ball this season and looks handy as a spinner.

Lizaad Williams (although young) looks great - averaged 21 this year.

All of the above played well in the franchise FC competition this year. Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
      X