Punjab win IPL 2017 under Kiran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punjab win IPL 2017 under Kiran

Punjab were looking for consecutive titles in the IPL after having won 2016 however when they got to the final they had tough competition against Chennai Super Kings. They had thrashed Chennai once before in the season so they would have fancied their chances. Punjab's premier fast bowler, 1.1 million dollar man and icon player from Australia Julian Fanning had had an excellent season and was expecting another good game but in the final the other bowlers stepped up.

Chennai batted first and Julian Fanning and Praveen Kumar bowled very well with the latter taking 4 wickets for only 8 runs to earn himself man of the match but if I could choose my man of the match would be Amit Yadav playing his first game back from injury got two wickets for 4 runs of his full quota inculding 2 maidens. Chennai folded for 76.

Punjab got off to a flyer and chased down the total with no major issues.

After the match their manager Kiran announced he would be stepping down from the team to start a new save-game. You will still be able to challenge on an online game but I won't develop any further.

P.S. My online name is Kings-Of-Punjab.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KGKOOLKAT777; 07-17-2012, 07:54 AM. Reason: Added Point

Could you post Fanning's profile? Thanks.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Fanning's Profile

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
      Could you post Fanning's profile? Thanks.
      This is his profile.
      Attached Files

Comment

My online name is Kings-Of-Punjab. Give me a challenge.

Comment

Punjab looks to have improved a lot with years passed by,actually during the first season itself it looks to be strongest team with number of stars allocated to the team.

Comment

Are you talking about in my game or in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
              Are you talking about in my game or in real life?
              I m talking about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by alex.scargill View Post
                I m talking about the game.
                Thank You I really appreciate that. If you want to challenge me on the online game my name is Kings-Of-Punjab

Comment

Working...
                X